KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

What do I do after I find the pencil?

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 31, 11 3:59 PM
I got up to the restuarant, found the **** items, and the last one a pencil went in my inventory bag. After that no more instructions as to what I am suppose to do. Now what? Not thrilled with the game at all and probably a no buy for me but I would like to see what else it has to offer but can't seem to get past what my next goal is since I found the pencil. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellow fishies.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Re:What do I do after I find the pencil?

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Jan 31, 11 4:09 PM
I finally figured it out after some clicking. Felt a bit foolish but more frustrated than anything else. Not only did I not get the two extra clues or the job but was thrown into another puzzle about finding a short route. Needless to say I quickly exited the game and deleted it. A no buy for me. Not my type of game even if it is an HOG adventure.

MEK1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MEK1 on Feb 1, 11 7:41 AM
KBEAR2045 wrote:I finally figured it out after some clicking. Felt a bit foolish but more frustrated than anything else. Not only did I not get the two extra clues or the job but was thrown into another puzzle about finding a short route. Needless to say I quickly exited the game and deleted it. A no buy for me. Not my type of game even if it is an HOG adventure.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 1, 11 9:46 AM
Hi MEK1
If you are asking what to do after finding the pencil, look at the pizza oven. There should be a little magnifying glass to click on that opens into a pizza puzzle.
m

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Mar 14, 11 11:52 AM
I did try the game, A no buy for me, Maye others will enjoy this game..happy gaming

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on May 13, 11 9:05 PM
I should have checked into this more carefully before buying. I got stuck here, too. Just sitting there waiting for something to happen, then clicking on buttons and getting NO help whatsoever from the game instructions.

The effects seem to be very good, but c'mon. When you find all the objects they're supposed to tell you what to do! Especially after they say that clicking on things around the scene too many times makes the screen go dark and you're penalized.

Not fair. So far I am not impressed at all. Ripped off.

[Post New]by fishiezqwew on Feb 10, 12 6:47 PM
this game is so awful but feel compelled to push through. in the second part, i found everything and the "key" but it won't let me do anything else. i've tried to click on this key several times and now lost a clue...arghhhh!!!!

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Feb 22, 12 6:54 AM
how do you get out of the kitchen

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Feb 22, 12 6:54 AM
how do you get out of the kitchen

Go to: