padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Tea Guide

[Post New]by padres on Jan 31, 11 5:16 PM
Chap. 4 England. I didn't speak to the housekeeper and therefore did not get the tea guide and am unable to make the tea. Any suggestions? thanks

padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:Tea Guide

[Post New]by padres on Jan 31, 11 5:40 PM
Never mind. Once again I posed a question and then answered it myself.

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Feb 9, 11 1:56 AM
Padres, I also missed talking to the housekeeper so didn't get the tea guide, how did you solve this?

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Feb 9, 11 1:57 AM
Padres, I also missed talking to the housekeeper so didn't get the tea guide, how did you solve this?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 9, 11 2:55 AM
Hi lynwil!

The housekeeper will only show up if you've watered all the plants, cut some flowers and arranged them in the vase. Be sure you've found all the plants that need watering -- check the blog walkthrough for the screenshots of the locations. When that's done, go outside the cottage and the housekeeper will find you.

Here's the link to the walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/death-at-fairing-point-a-dana-knightstone-novel-walkthrough

Hope this helps!

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Feb 11, 11 12:31 AM
Thank you so much dvdiva, I'd missed the plants outside the gate, silly me! Off and running again ...

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Feb 11, 11 12:00 PM
I must have missed clicking on the ghost, because I have watered all the plants and the housekeeper still doesn't appear. Could I have missed something else?

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Feb 11, 11 1:47 PM
Yes. I did miss something. I found out what I missed and fixed it!!

Go to: