the 2 sided picture at the end of hotel hall outside the kitchen

[Post New]by hotpat on Jan 31, 11 5:39 PM
I thought I had found all the differences in the pictures. because they look exactly alike, however the game says I still am missing something because it won't give me the last key I need to open the door in the basement. can anyone help???.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:the 2 sided picture at the end of hotel hall outside the kitchen

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 1, 11 12:44 AM
Hi hotpat,
Some items that people miss are the eyes of the hotel owner. It is hard to tell that one because it's a minor difference. Also the cobwebs in the corners, look closely at all the clothing and jewelry, the lights. Those are the main ones that I remember. Hope this helps.
m

[Post New]by hotpat on Feb 1, 11 5:29 PM
Thank you so much for the help !! It was the eyes that I had missed, you were right, it was a very small difference. I'm already 82% finished with this game, the game seems to have gone very fast..much to my dismay. I do not like **** games but this one allowed me to play Match 3 (my favorite type game). Match 3 games seem to take longer to play or maybe I'm really bad at them. (ha) Do you know of any other **** games that allowes Match 3 instead of finding all those things?
THANKS AGAIN !!! Hope you can suggest another game.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 1, 11 9:38 PM
Hi hotpat,
Glad you found that last one and are now moving on in the game.
Sorry, I don't know of any other games like this -- it is unique with the Match 3 play. And, yes, the Match 3 really takes a lot longer for me, but I am not a great Match 3 player. Glad you are enjoying it!
m

Go to: