October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Any one else playing this in Windows7

[Post New]by October7 on Jan 31, 11 11:13 PM
If you are playing on Windows7 how did you change the screen resolution, I have tried everything, also followed the instructions in Help but cannot do what they have said. I only have a small screen up in the left hand corner. I know some others are having the same trouble.

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:Any one else playing this in Windows7

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Feb 1, 11 6:44 AM
I am playing this in windows 7 but didn't have to do anything. Admittedly I've so far played only 20 mins of the demo but up to now it has been working fine.

When I install older games I do get a message on my computer saying it may not instll correctly & do I want to install using recomended settings. I've found that if I click yes to this, they install perfectly.

I've been doing this for about 6 months now & the only problem I've had was where there was a bug in the actual game (Woman in White); otherwise it has been fine.

IrishRush
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by IrishRush on Feb 1, 11 9:26 AM
I am and have played the entire demo now. I had the small window once, after my caller ID on my computer activated. I just closed the game and when I re-opened it, everything was fine. I would suggest contacting tech support - they've solved every problem I've ever thrown at them, and quickly. They're really good. Good luck!

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Feb 1, 11 8:12 PM
Many thanks for the help, IrishRush and Belladonna32, will contact them and see if they can help.

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Jun 9, 12 3:18 PM
I am playing in windows 7. Up until trying to get objects from the other players everything plays well. I have the walk through but still don't understand how to get a needed object from one inventory to another. How to exchange items? Help.

Go to: