bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jewel Keepers: Easter Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Jewel Keepers: Easter Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Keepers: Easter Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jewel Keepers: Easter Island forum

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 2, 11 1:23 AM
Again, it´s 1.22am on the West Coast and again this new game hasn´t shown yet on the "New Releases" page. As I mentioned in a thread from yesterday´s game, the games always showed right at the dot of midnight (Pacific time), but over the last days they have been delayed.
Any reason for that? (Always in hope of an answer).

RU14ME2C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by RU14ME2C on Feb 2, 11 11:30 PM
I love Match 3's, and this one throws an interesting twist to the regular formulatic gameplay. My question is : How many leves doesthis game include in total. I made it through the first quarter of the circle in about 30 minutes. So am I 25% through the entire game?? Or are there more circle levels?

[Post New]by michellelrhodes on Jul 7, 11 2:43 PM
Are there any rules to this game? Or just level after level of Match 3's??? I love Match 3's and have been playing for a long time but usually there's a guide to tell what some items on the board mean. I'm not going anywhere. Shouldn't I be after 20 levels??

lostboy516
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by lostboy516 on Jul 16, 11 7:41 PM
I am stuck on what I believe is the next to the last level. I have cleared all the pieces of the disc and am now doing the quadrants. I have spent about ten hours on this single board and am not sure it's possible to solve with a trackpad. I can come close, but no cigar.

If anyone bests this level, please let me know any strategy tips that may help!

Go to: