bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon CE! February 1, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 1, 11 9:19 AM
We have a new version of Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game fixes the following issues:

- Telescope Vignette freeze
- Graphic for missing Oil item
- Graphic for missing Hook item

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience while we worked on building a fix. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon CE! February 1, 2011.

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Feb 1, 11 11:14 AM
Thank you for fixing the problem, but now I still can not get it to work. The strategy guide says 1 4 2 3, but the 2 and 3 do not work. I tried reversing them and no go. Can you help with this?

MISKAJ
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon CE! February 1, 2011.

[Post New]by MISKAJ on Feb 1, 11 1:14 PM
[b]I bought this one the other day (29th) and it worked fine. I was going along smoothe in the game and today I get this update, see? And now it will NOT download at all in my computer! It is maddening! I have tried three or four times from BFG to download it (from my acct. purchase history too) and it will NOT get past five thousand something it goes to Validating again and starts over and over and over!! I wanted the game but this is downright asinine! What now?

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 1:15:42 PM PST

babichon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by babichon on Feb 1, 11 1:26 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem as MISKAJ... what to do???? I was having NO problems until I tried to download the "fix"!! It's really going to aggrivate me if I have to replay ALL that I had already done!

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 1:38:02 PM PST

[Post New]by lumpy82247 on Feb 1, 11 1:29 PM
I just bought this and cannot get it to download. As the others have stated it will get to about 5300 kb and go to validate. I have tried all the things it said to try and it will not download at all. I need someone to figure this out please.

ehinger
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ehinger on Feb 1, 11 1:49 PM
Add me to the list of people having a problem with the download.

I'm having the exact same problem as MISKAJ.

No problem with the original download. Tried to download the fixed version and it won't go past approximately 5000kb. However, it did get rid of the version that worked. So I'm left without the game.

HELP! Please Fix your Fix!!

MISKAJ
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by MISKAJ on Feb 1, 11 1:52 PM
[b] Glad to hear I'm not the only "big-fish" in the sea...get it? Yea, BigFish, please do a job right and FIX your FIX!! The other "UPDATES" I did on others, I LOST all of my stuff & had to start again, but hey, I had the game! Do something!

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 2:01:49 PM PST

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Feb 1, 11 1:53 PM
Add me to the list also. I tried to take the update and it only gets to 1%, validates and starts all over.

[Post New]by nikimiki23 on Feb 1, 11 1:55 PM
I didn't even know there was a fix when I bought the game today. But it wouldn't download just like everyone else's, got to 2% once lol. Help

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 1, 11 2:00 PM
Hi everyone!

Thanks for posting about the looping download you're experiencing when trying to update to the latest version of Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition.

We're currently looking into this and hope to have this issue with the game repeatedly validating fixed soon.

We'll be sure to post with any updates we receive.

UPDATE: NOW FIXED: Please see post below.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 2:19:13 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 1, 11 2:18 PM
Hello again!

Looping download / validation issue is now fixed, so everyone should now be able to download the latest version of Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition without trouble.

As always, please contact Customer Support if you continue to experience any difficulties. Customer Support can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by nikimiki23 on Feb 1, 11 2:19 PM
Well they must have fixed it because my game downloaded with no problem and i'm sure it wasn't anything I did lol.

babichon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by babichon on Feb 1, 11 2:31 PM
Up to 35%... looks like it may work!

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Feb 1, 11 6:29 PM
Thanks for the quick patch, I'm enjoying the rest of the game now. Loving it!

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Feb 1, 11 7:00 PM
Okay, the patch didn't work for me. I restarted the game and I am still having problems with the telescope. Lens 1 and 4 go in correctly, but 2 and 3 still don't. I love this game and want to finish it, but I am rapidly getting more and more unhappy.

[Post New]by peppybigfoot1 on Feb 2, 11 8:32 AM
I cannot play the trial version. Every time I click play it crashes. I have reinstalled it several times.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 2, 11 9:59 AM
Hello!

I'm glad that some of you have now been able to install the updated version of Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition!

MaryAnn3935 - If you're still encountering issues with the telescope, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team.

peppybigfoot1 - I'd also recommend to contact Customer Support for issues with the game crashing. In addition, this help article has some steps that might help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Customer Support can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

For all technical issues, please get in touch with Customer Support and please keep comments in our official tech thread. I'll include a link here:

Post Shadow Wolf Mysteries:Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition tech issues here only

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by crosschris on Feb 2, 11 3:13 PM
am in prefecture office at desk when try to come away from desk game crashes

[Post New]by Ladeye_Jayne1234 on Feb 3, 11 8:15 AM
think I have the updated version, but now I can't make explosive or find pole or other items is there a strategy guide or walkthrough - just need a small hint lol

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 3, 11 8:47 AM
I was getting worried about the new installation as well. It came at one point to 100% and then went down again to 93% or something like that. After several tries it did download and install the whole game.

I find it so strange that some fishies seem to have had missing items whereas others (like me) had nothing missing. I never understand how that can happen...

Go to: