DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

Finally finished--very satisifying

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Feb 1, 11 4:51 PM
What a beautiful game! According to the timer that popped up at the end this took me 7hrs. and 21min. I don't know if I was penalized for the few games I skipped. This means I've spent a few hours every day. I couldn't tear myself away.

Artwork--Great
Plot--Great
Little need for Walkthrough
Story is complete in itself
Promised sequel will be a different tale

I loved this. Thank you developers. This was a thoroughly satisifying experience.

magshev
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Finally finished--very satisifying

[Post New]by magshev on Feb 5, 11 9:34 AM
DMH5321 wrote:What a beautiful game! According to the timer that popped up at the end this took me 7hrs. and 21min. I don't know if I was penalized for the few games I skipped. This means I've spent a few hours every day. I couldn't tear myself away.

Artwork--Great
Plot--Great
Little need for Walkthrough
Story is complete in itself
Promised sequel will be a different tale

I loved this. Thank you developers. This was a thoroughly satisifying experience.

Could not agree more, it's was wonderful. I didn't want it to finish. Cannot wait for the next one. My time was just over 8hrs, but i suppose this depends on how much time you have to play it. Now to find something as good..... that is going to be difficult, any suggestions plz. I would def recommend this game.
mags

Re:Finally finished--very satisifying

[Post New]by bootypoot on Oct 15, 11 6:58 PM
Great Job!!!!! I am stuck. Can't find anything else to do. I just finished with restoring the painting and the goals tells me to find all the characters but I can't get it to do anything when I click on William in the atrium or Margaret in the hallway upstairs. It is puzzling to me. I have nothing in my inventory to use. What is wrong? Do you know? I would love to finish this game. Thanks for any help.....

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

Re:Finally finished--very satisifying

[Post New]by HasNazir on Oct 15, 11 7:05 PM
bootypoot here's the walkthrough were it will show you what to do next;-

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/death-at-fairing-point-a-dana-knightstone-novel-walkthrough/

Also a thread for you;-

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/182422.page

And congratulations DMH5321!

Edited on 10/15/2011 at 7:12:46 PM PST

Go to: