ccj47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Seed rack

[Post New]by ccj47 on Feb 1, 11 5:10 PM
I am stuck at the seed rack. It is sparkling, but I cannot get it to open. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it hoping I could start at the beginning, but it took me back to the seed rack. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong!!!!!!!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:Seed rack

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 1, 11 5:41 PM
Hi ccj!

First you'll need to collect all 7 seed packets scattered around the room (one of them is in the big flower pot by the stairs). Then, take the seed packets from your inventory and place them on the seed rack. A puzzle should then pop up.

You may also wish to refer to the walkthrough if you need help later:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/death-at-fairing-point-a-dana-knightstone-novel-walkthrough

Hope this helps!

ccj47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ccj47 on Feb 1, 11 8:18 PM
Thank you, but I have clicked on that flower pot and nothing happens. I will try again.

ccj47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ccj47 on Feb 2, 11 4:04 PM
i was playing the game for 1 hr free, and just before my time was up, i was into the seed rack. then, i purchased the game, and now i cannot open it back up again. i have uninstalled it then reinstalled it, but i cannot get into it. i thought i had all 7 seed packets. where are they all hidden????????

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 4:20 PM
ccj47 wrote:i was playing the game for 1 hr free, and just before my time was up, i was into the seed rack. then, i purchased the game, and now i cannot open it back up again. i have uninstalled it then reinstalled it, but i cannot get into it. i thought i had all 7 seed packets. where are they all hidden????????

BF has stated that sometimes weird things happen when you play the demo then activate the game and play it. With another game several people lost inventory items this way. It has to do with something in the activation process. My suggestion is to create a new profile and start over. This has helped some people to get around that problem in other games.

ccj47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ccj47 on Feb 2, 11 5:01 PM
Thank you. I will try this

mclauk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mclauk on Feb 5, 11 10:21 PM
ccj47 wrote:i was playing the game for 1 hr free, and just before my time was up, i was into the seed rack. then, i purchased the game, and now i cannot open it back up again. i have uninstalled it then reinstalled it, but i cannot get into it. i thought i had all 7 seed packets. where are they all hidden????????

This is exactly what happened to me too. I know I had all seed packets. Very frustrating to have to start over, even after an uninstall/reinstall. This should not happen.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 7, 11 1:29 AM
Hi mclauk!

I agree, that is quite frustrating, and happens to me with other games too! I'm sometimes in the middle of a puzzle when the demo hour is up, and when I buy the full game then load it up, I find that I lose inventory items. I end up having to restart the game from scratch (but fortunately, I don't mind restarting).

What I've learned to do instead, is that when I sense that my demo hour is almost up, I make sure I'm not in the middle of any puzzle. I exit to the main menu, which forces the game to save my progress, and then I quit. When I load it up again, everything is intact. That's worked with me for all games so far.

Go to: