bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Terrafarmers forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 2, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Terrafarmers forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Terrafarmers players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Terrafarmers forum

[Post New]by smudge001 on Feb 4, 11 1:53 AM
I have been playing this game all works fine until I get to level 47 within about 10 seconds the game freezes everyother level is fine

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Impossible Gold Levels

[Post New]by musket577 on Feb 16, 11 5:13 AM
Levels 15, 16, 18...are IMPOSSIBLE. You don't evem come close! It is a plain example of the designers NEVER testing their own game...otherwise they would see that. To say that this game is similar to Farm Frenzy would be correct, except that the Farm Frenzy people have tested their own game. MOST of their levels are playable. A very few you can only get the silver. But it is nothing like this game. I only bought it because I like SciFi. At least you allow the player to continue. But still a very poor copy.

Terra Farmers level 44

[Post New]by crakar on Mar 14, 11 7:48 AM
I am stuck on level 44, I grow the tomato's but the aliens ask for them at the stand so I cant grow enough to make up 30 that I need, plus sell to 20 Aliens, this level is just impossible, I can only get silver.

I grow the tomato's sell the collector then buy a honey animal to collect the 55 honey's you have to get, seriously it's doing my head in. Any ideas???

Impossible Gold Levels

[Post New]by crakar on Mar 14, 11 8:03 AM
musket577 wrote:Levels 15, 16, 18...are IMPOSSIBLE. You don't evem come close! It is a plain example of the designers NEVER testing their own game...otherwise they would see that. To say that this game is similar to Farm Frenzy would be correct, except that the Farm Frenzy people have tested their own game. MOST of their levels are playable. A very few you can only get the silver. But it is nothing like this game. I only bought it because I like SciFi. At least you allow the player to continue. But still a very poor copy.

to pass level 15 buy a honey pig press button for terra firma to grow and two butterflies appear put them in radar to transform keep cooking all the produce they produce and keep pushing the terra firma button for more butterflies you can sell some produce to get amount to buy store then keep store stocked till you have sold to 10 aliens then you should have enough when you sell everything to get to the 5500 you need. hope this helps

[Post New]by Crimpet46 on Mar 23, 11 8:10 PM
I'm on level 40 and i don't know what the item that loks like a cake it is yellow. i don't have a recipie to make or fine any way to get the required amount

[Post New]by demotester9933 on May 7, 11 11:55 AM
Crimpet46 wrote:I'm on level 40 and i don't know what the item that loks like a cake it is yellow. i don't have a recipie to make or fine any way to get the required amount

You have to use the kitchen. Take the shell that is either buyable from the store or is produced by the stich looking worm alien that borrows in and out of the ground, then put the shell into the kitchen.

Terra Farmers level 44

[Post New]by monkey1371 on May 18, 11 8:40 AM
crakar wrote:I am stuck on level 44, I grow the tomato's but the aliens ask for them at the stand so I cant grow enough to make up 30 that I need, plus sell to 20 Aliens, this level is just impossible, I can only get silver.

I grow the tomato's sell the collector then buy a honey animal to collect the 55 honey's you have to get, seriously it's doing my head in. Any ideas???

Make sure you set a priority in watering the plants....especially right after they drop a tomato.

As soon as they need water, water them....this will keep them from shrinking and shorten the time between producing tomatoes. They start shrinking it takes forever for them to get back to growing size.

Terra Farmers level 44

[Post New]by confused_angel on Sep 15, 11 12:16 PM
crakar wrote:I am stuck on level 44, I grow the tomato's but the aliens ask for them at the stand so I cant grow enough to make up 30 that I need, plus sell to 20 Aliens, this level is just impossible, I can only get silver.

I realize my reply is 6 months late, and you're probably not looking for the answer anymore..but in case anyone else is.

First, keep reloading the level. Eventually, your first customer will want a song. Use your assistant. (They get 1000 coins per song). This will allow you to raise all 5 tomatoes. (You can start them before the first customer... if the first customer wants a tomato, you need to restart anyway.)

Second, make sure you terrafarm whenever the button shows up. Pigs are hungry little critters.

And MOST importantly, make sure you keep those pigs away from your tomatos. They'll run straight for them. So you're going to spend most of the level moving them. But they will gobble your tomatoes up non stop, setting you back, and you will never get your 30.

I usually use 3 pigs at a time, because I can keep them away from the tomatoes, hit the balloon or shoot down the pirates, water my plants, AND keep customers happy... just barely... with that much going on.

Once you've served 20 customers, ignore the rest.
And once you have your 30 tomatoes, buy as many pigs as you possibly can.
And don't, please don't, sell your assistant. You have enough to do in this level without also having to gather every single product up.

G'luck.

[Post New]by MarianaMz on Aug 19, 12 1:55 AM
For Level 18 it is to simple to solve. what u have to do is :
1. buy a bird and the kitchen
2. change the first egg in the kitchen
3. buy a pig
4. complete the process but instead buy 2 birds
5. finish the pig quest and then sell the pigs and their products
So along you"ll buy the bird and finish the quest in golden time
Enjoy =)

[Post New]by amazed1950 on Oct 30, 12 11:28 AM
I love this game- I am stuck on level 65-how do I get all the eggs picked up or maybe more pigs
any one been there and done that , any help wouldd be so appreciated

[Post New]by amazed1950 on Oct 30, 12 11:29 AM
any help on level 65?

madalo66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by madalo66 on Jan 28, 13 6:30 AM
Level 1
Use the terra farming well and plant green balls, you’ll get enough rainbow chicks by the 4th planting.
Level 2
Start the Terrafarming well and drop the balls as soon as they come.
Put the chicks in the converter and put the eggs on the ground as quick as possible
You should get the 3 chicks converted at the same time as Terrafarming is done.
Collect the black eggs and finish the level
Level 3
Sell all the black eggs and as soon as the space shuttle comes back start planting green balls and converting rainbow chicks.
You should have enough money to get all the chicks you need and finish Terrafarming.
Level 4
Start Terrafarming as quick as possible and convert all the rainbow chicks you’ll get.
At the same time, cook the black eggs as quick as possible and when you have 5 black eggs don’t bother picking up the others, that will make you lose time.

TIP - Market: By now you should have enough DNA to buy the Terra booster
Level 5
First kill all the pirates with the ‘garbage’ in your storage. After they are all gone you should get enough money to buy green balls at the Terrafarming well.
If you bought the Terra booster at the market use it as well and speed up the Terrafarming.

Level 6
Drop the eggs in your storage as soon as it starts and begin Terrafarming, don’t forget to use the Terrafarming booster.
Use the well with the only money you have and drop the green balls.
Collect 3 green eggs and cook them.
Sell the 3 cooked eggs and the 3 blue creatures and buy 5 butterflies.
Sell the butterflies and keep buying and dropping green balls or use the Terrafarming booster again and finish the level.
Level 7
Start the Terrafarming booster and get butterflies.
Buy the converter and start converting butterflies.
Sell the meat and with the money buy a big cat (or whatever that is) and sell it right away
Buy the kitchen and start cooking strings.
You should get Terrafarming done just by using the booster.
Level 8
Forget everything else and just put the stuff in the blender.
TIP - Market: By now you should have enough DNA to buy the first cannon upgrade
Level 9
Use the terraforming booster and convert butterflies
As soon as you have 2 strings sell one and buy the kitchen.
Keep using the Terrafarming booster and convert all butterflies you get.
Start cooking strings until you have 10 and sell everything including the creatures.
Buy 2 pigs and finish the level when you have 2 honey.

Level 10
Place the green-red packages in the counter of the sho

madalo66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by madalo66 on Jan 28, 13 6:31 AM
Level 10
Place the green-red packages in the counter of the shop, that will give you more money when the clients don’t have to wait.
Start the Terrafarming booster and convert the butterflies you get.
Cook the strings and make green-red packages and sell them on the market and with the space shuttle until you make the money goal.
Help the Terrafarming booster buy buying some more green balls if you didn’t get the 100% yet.

TIP - Market: By now you should have enough DNA to buy the second cannon upgrade
Level 11
Start the Terrafarming booster and keep it going every time it’s available.
Collect 2 honeys and sell it at the store.
Buy the kitchen and start cooking honey pots. Make sure you keep enough pure honey to sell to costumers.
As soon as you have enough money buy another pig.
As soon as you have enough money buy another pig, you will keep 4 pigs.
Keep selling honey and honey pots until you make the money goal and then stop selling honey pots and keep them to finish the level.
Level 12
Use the Terrabooster and sell the the butterflies.
Drop the tomato seeds and water them.
Keep selling butterflies as soon as they drop while you use the Terrabooster to complete Terrafarming.
When you have 10 tomatoes sell them and buy the butterflies you need to finish the level in time.
Note: You need to be quick watering the tomato plants otherwise you won’t make it!
Level 13
Use the Terrabooster. Wait until the first pirates come and with the money buy the converter.
Start converting the rainbow chicks as they pop up but keep them in the converter to avoid losing them to the pirates.
Buy rainbow chicks and green Terrafarming balls at the well to speed it up. Keep count of the purple chicks and when you have enough just concentrate on killing pirates.
When you have killed almost all the pirates get the eggs out of the converter to make the ckicks goal and kill the last pirates to finish the level.
Level 14
Buy the converter and start converting rainbow chicks.
As soon as you have enough money get the shop and start selling to make the money goal.
Kill pirates and use the Terraforming booster to complete the level.
TIP - Market: By now you should have enough DNA to buy the balloon upgrade to kill all the pirates at once.

[Post New]by addy2525 on Feb 27, 13 3:34 PM
I do I make enough money on level 48 to get started when all you have are butterflies and very little resources

Elantra711
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Elantra711 on Apr 27, 13 11:33 AM
I have been loving this game into the wee hours of the morning (unfortunately). I LIKE having to play the levels a few times to get gold. There are several levels that I never was able to get even a silver award on them! So here I am in the forum!

Many thanks to madalo66 for all the helpful hints/walkthroughs.

Now I can't find any help for levels 42 thru 46, and they are killing me! Does anyone have any kind words for a lost Terrafarmers gameplayer? I'm going to start a separate message for help on these levels.

[Post New]by baconluv on Oct 13, 14 7:54 PM
Stuck on Level 45. The hogs eat my tomatoes if I plant them early, and it takes too long to douse the tornadoes without them. Any tips??

Go to: