Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Gemini Lost Todays DD 2/2/11

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Feb 2, 11 12:13 AM
Any comments or reviews fishes?

Re:Gemini Lost Todays DD 2/2/11

[Post New]by gizmospooky on Feb 2, 11 5:00 AM
My entire family truly enjoys playing this game, it may seem childish due to the graphics, but please give it a try. When we bought it we became totally addicted and just had to keep playing. It's a lot of fun and well worth the DD price, I feel like it is worth a game credit. I wish a Gemini Lost 2 would come out, maybe this is a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Feb 2, 11 6:32 AM
I purchased this game in April/2010 and really loved it. Don't be fooled by its cartoonish look. It is very thought provoking and challenging. I played and finished the entire game and now that I'm reminded will download and play again.

Essentially this is an advernture type game where you have to perform certain tasks. You also have to find items, collect items, etc. I remembering have to consult the forum for time to time to help me solve some of the puzzles. That's all I can really remember because I've played so many games since.

This game is worth the DD price without a doubt.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Feb 2, 11 8:13 AM
Gemini Lost is a great Strategy/Adventure game which as with all of this genre has much longer gameplay than H0Gs.

It is really fun and when the married couples have children,the toddlers are absolutely adorable.

Anyone who doesn't have this is highly encouraged to demo it,I believe you will agree it is a great buy even at full price,and a terrific bargain as the DD.

Edited on 02/02/2011 at 10:42:19 AM PST

shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on Feb 2, 11 9:04 AM
Love this game!! Have played it countless times.. Have 5 games going now under different profiles. Just can't get enough.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Feb 2, 11 10:44 AM

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Feb 2, 11 12:10 PM
About 10 minutes into demo, I bought the game. Really enjoyable. Reminds me of Artist Colony.

Typical sim game with nice graphics.And I don't think the characters starve if you leave them alone for a while. You build structures, explore your surroundings, make potions, learn skills, etc. And, you can arrange marriages to produce children.

Seems like there is a lot to do, so I imagine the game will provide many hours of play time. The characters keep working even when you aren't playing. So, I really like the option, when you exit the game, of 'pause,' 'slow' and 'normal' speeds.

I really have to say, this looks like a steal as a DD.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Feb 2, 11 10:51 PM
I realize i'm coming late to the party here. If you haven't already bought this game, hurry and do so. A bargain at 2.99. I bought it in '09 and love it. Especially for those waiting for Virtual Villagers 5, this will give you some satisfaction until BFG releases it. It's not exactly the same, but the same type of game as VV. I've played it again and again. It's great fun.

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Suxanne on Feb 7, 11 12:56 PM
Any idea how to make the 12 people stay on the transportation unit - mine keep running away. I can only keep three there at any one time. Frustrated.

Go to: