BBB10
Clownfish
Clownfish
715 Posts

* FINISHED*!! Your thoughts NOW??!! "WANT ROYAL ENVOY 2"!!

[Post New]by BBB10 on Feb 2, 11 2:57 AM
I finally finished it!! I did the trial earlier today and then bought it!!

My thoughts:

Very addictive!! I could not drag myself away (for very long)!! I HAD to finish it!! I want to thank all the people in the forums that helped with much needed advice!! Thank God for the fishies!! I, too, had the same problems as most of you! It was extrememly frustrating at times!! I'm glad I perservered!!

It's a very short game! My biggest annoyance was the dimming of the lights to say the timer is going to go off! If I could speak to the developers, I'd say "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT IN THE SEQUEL"!! They could flash the lights a couple of times to get ones' attention!! It also needs to be longer!

MOST OF ALL, I'D RATHER BE PLAYING "ROYAL ENVOY 2"!!

Happy Gaming!!

BBB10

SookieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:* FINISHED*!! Your thoughts NOW??!! "WANT ROYAL ENVOY 2"!!

[Post New]by SookieB on Feb 4, 11 10:31 AM
I agree with your post. Played the game until it was done. (Had to go back over about half of the levels to get the gold. 3 levels took 3 times.) I like these types of Time Management games. (I don't like just frantic clicking - resource strategy is preferred.) Wish the game was longer.

And yes, it is time for Royal Envoy 2! How about Roads of Rome 3 or MKFTP 3? Just something other than Cake Mania and Farm Frenzy!

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 10, 11 8:56 PM
Seriously that's the best game of all time. I've played it 100's of times and never get tired of it.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 10, 11 9:49 PM
How did you solve Level 31 - I always run out of time

Aurora_3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora_3 on Feb 19, 11 8:28 PM
How did you get through Level 27? or 28 where you build the 2 defense towers and have they 3 cottages that have to be 3 stars and smiley faces? I get the 3 stars and the 3 smiley faces, but the game just keeps going with attackers and never finishes the level.

Please help me so that I can go on to other levels.

Thanks.

Go to: