Jewel in the firepit

[Post New]by tigrababycentura on Dec 6, 08 10:10 AM
I've had several villagers pour water on the jewel in the firepit, but I'm still getting the message that it's too hot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? (I've been using the chief to pick it up, and I'm about to try using a master builder and master scientist.)

Re:Jewel in the firepit

[Post New]by tigrababycentura on Dec 6, 08 10:21 AM
Nevermind. lol. I hunted the forum a second time and found the answer on the last page of posts. Here it is in case anyone else needs the answer:

bfgAegean wrote:...This one is kinda tricky. In order to cool off the diamond, drag your villagers to the waterfall on the left side of the island. Once they are there, they'll bring water over to the diamond to pour on it. Have most of your villagers do this together, as it will take about 15 or so pours of water to cool off the diamond. Good luck!

Happy gaming!

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Dec 7, 08 8:12 PM
Thanks for dragging it back to the front. That's most kind.

kerry2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kerry2007 on Feb 11, 09 1:50 PM
just keep putting ur villagers at the water fall and thay will keep putting water on it till ur see no more smoke comming up then let one of them pick it up and take it to the door.

kerry2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

to lostpilot

[Post New]by kerry2007 on Feb 11, 09 1:55 PM
it dont have a level to see the the jewel in the pit. u will just see the fire out and the jewel in the ash, and the third jewel is under the statue. good luck.

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Feb 24, 09 12:40 PM
I've let the fire die out three times. There is nothing in the ash of the fire pit. I've tried using villagers of various skills, plus elders. Do I need a potion?

Domz2009
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Domz2009 on Feb 26, 09 11:53 PM

The Jewel in the fireplace will be revealed after 65 hrs (of having a fireplace lit for 65hrs)... You can drag an adult villager to put off the flame or let the flame be out (obviusly don't let your adult villager add firewood on it), then, drag your adult villager to the waterfalls to take water to cool it off (do it several times until the Jewel can be pick up by adult villager...

Then after picking it up, he/she will bring it and put it on the door...

[Post New]by lostpilot on Apr 13, 09 9:40 AM
Thank you for the info. I just got to the Jewel in the pit. Now how do I get the statue put back together?

Go to: