Big Fish deleted my access to Grimm's Hatcher after I bought it.

[Post New]by lorriparalegal on Feb 2, 11 1:33 PM
This has been about 2 years ago now - but it still bites my ****! I paid $20 for the game and only had it for about a year or so before they did some stupid crap to Big Fish and would not recognize that I had already paid for the game. Shouldn't they have records and send the game back to my computer? I refuse to buy the damn thing again since it was so easy for them to refuse me access to it the first time. So - anyone else had this problem? Let me know.

Gennet
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Big Fish deleted my access to Grimm's Hatcher after I bought it.

[Post New]by Gennet on Feb 2, 11 1:42 PM
No, not exactly that problem, but I thought I had lost access to a game. Turned out I had two accounts and had bought the game under another account. And when I tried to re download I wasn't signed in to the game manager with the correct account, also tried to access the purchase history with the wrong account.
Took a few days to figure that out

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Big Fish deleted my access to Grimm's Hatcher after I bought it.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 2, 11 1:46 PM
Hey lorriparalegal,

We definitely keep track of all of your purchases and you should also have access to your games via your Purchase History, but to receive the best help to try to find this game, please get in touch with Customer Support.

To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) on the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you can then click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: