Help game saved to MAC not PC....

[Post New]by lisamcdonough99 on Feb 2, 11 1:52 PM
i bought a game from my ipod touch but downloaded it as MAC but when i go on my laptop i cant download it as its in MAC form and not PC, how can i change it,, ive tried everything,, HELP PLEASE

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Re:Help game saved to MAC not PC....

[Post New]by swedane on Feb 3, 11 10:46 PM
If you bought the game from Big Fish and still have the receipt, I would hope they'd let you download the PC version.

Just explain that you by mistake downloaded the wrong version.

Contact Customer Support: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

After you have submitted the form, you will receive an automated email confirming that BIG FISH received your question. One of their representatives will hopefully contact you personally. Their response time varies from 24 - 72 hours, and their response will be sent to the email address you have provided.

Good luck to you!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Feb 8, 11 4:02 AM
The BFG (and others) website automatically checks your computer to see what OS you are using and directs you to that section. So anytime you are using your iPod the site will assume you want Mac games.

You have to choose the PC downloads page, and sometimes you have to click on it twice. I can't even bookmark the PC home page on several websites. (I have a Mac, but like to check out what the other side gets. )

CS is very good about this. Actually if you ever get a Mac, they will give you the Mac equivilant of any game you own in a PC version (if it exists). That's an amazing deal.

[Post New]by kljkjgjkfkjgjfh on Feb 24, 11 4:12 AM
(removed by moderator)

Edited on 02/24/2011 at 9:24:43 AM PST

Go to: