Level 13

[Post New]by brattybaby on Feb 2, 11 10:37 PM
I've tried this level several different ways, I can get the smiles but not the money, so I tried it another way and got the money but not enough smiles. Help!

Level 13

[Post New]by Huso123 on Feb 3, 11 12:44 AM
brattybaby wrote:I've tried this level several different ways, I can get the smiles but not the money, so I tried it another way and got the money but not enough smiles. Help!

The level of complexity, but you can go for gold . Try the very beginning to build 2 Tailor's shops and improve them. Then build the rides and Elephants improve them. After that, when gain enough money to buy School o Magic and you can hire a 10 magicians with big discounts. After hiring magicians build remove School o Magic and build in its place Workshop it will not allow other buildings to break down. Next, build the rest of rides and shops, to win. Do not forget to improve all the buildings.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by patnsky on Feb 4, 11 4:11 AM
Hi Huso123 and welcome to the BF pond.

Thank you so much for your help in solving this level. I had worked on this for well over 30 minutes or heck, maybe an hour.

Pat

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Feb 10, 11 12:59 PM
Having the exact same problem. Thanks for the suggestion; I'll try that.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 8, 11 3:16 PM
Thankyou, That worked for me !!

Now working on Level 19 hmmmmmmmm

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Mar 13, 11 11:59 AM
I found this one to be a matter of knowing which items to build first, and understanding how you get credit for different things.

You will eventually need 4 elephants at 3 stars each to get 32 smiles. (Well, one of them can have 2 stars each, but I found it easier to keep track if I just put them all to 3). They also contribute 2,000 towards revenue (500 each).

Revenue is the total rent for all attractions plus all shops, but everything must be in good working order and the shops must be stocked or the revenue doesn't count.

If you also have 4 tailor shops at 3 stars each, you'll make the revenue goal.

Since there's no requirement for any specific amount of "coins" (savings), you can spend all the money you get on improvements and magic and more wizards. That's helpful.

Note that you only collect coins at the end of each paymenbt cycle when the meter at the top center of the screen completes and you hear the "ka ching" sound. If a building is being upgraded its revenue drops to 0 until the upgrade is done. So you want to start an upgrade immediately after you hear the kaching,not in midcycle.

Here's a sequence that works for green:

Build one tailor shop.
Build a 2nd tailor shop.;
Do not buy anything else for awhile. (In particular, we're going to wait to buy the elephant until after we have all 4 talior shops, otherwise we just have to pay to fix it).
Buy magic 3 times in 500 units at a time.
Zap any monsters when convenient throughout the level. You have to zap the ones with helmets twice, once to make them turn and then once after they turn.

Now add two stars to each of your two tailor shops. When you hear the kaching, upgrade one shop. Next time you hear the kaching, upgrade the other shop, Go back and forth until both have 2 stars.
Clear a plot and build a third tailor shop.
Keep a close eye on all tailor shops and order new inventory whenever it gets to 1,000 or higher. It's important not to run out of inventory.
While you're building the 3rd tailor, buy the 4th tailor as soon as convenient. Don't worry about the school of magic yet, as you don't have enough smiles to run it.
When all 4 tailors are at 2 stars, start buying plots and build 3 elephants.
As soon as you've started building elephants, you can buy the magic school the next time it becomes available. You should have lots of money from the tailors.
Keep the tailor shops stocked.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 12:06:44 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Mar 13, 11 12:02 PM
Upgrade the elephants to 3 stars each.
Buy the 4th elephant when convenient, it's cheap.
As soon as you have enough smiles to work the magic school, buy 10 wizards in two groups of 5 .

Now you have 4 tailors at 2 stars each, 4 elephants at 3 stars each (or on their way) and 15 wizards.
Upgrade each tailor shop so it has 3 stars each.
Now you have enough to meet the goals, it's just a matter of having everything in good repair and keeping the tailors stocked.

It may take a cycle or two until everything is done at the same time, but you should make green easily.

Robin

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 12:08:05 PM PST

Go to: