bfgFlounder
9,743 Posts

Welcome to Behind the Reflection forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 3, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Behind the Reflection forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Behind the Reflection players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Behind the Reflection forum

[Post New]by rainangel5301 on Feb 4, 11 8:23 AM
I'm stuck and just got started! How do you open the darn safe? Mine only shows xxxx as the "clue", and there is no skip button. I think I might enjoy this game if it was a little clearer in the directions it gives you. The **** part is very easy so far, but that darn safe is a pickle!

babe09
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by babe09 on Feb 4, 11 10:38 AM
The 'house' is the hint on your box above the XXXX

[Post New]by smoore8861 on Feb 4, 11 11:45 AM
The house number is the combination. Look at the left upper corner of the house below the roof. It's small but there!
Susan

[Post New]by smoore8861 on Feb 4, 11 11:49 AM
I'm stuck at what I think is near the end of the game. I'm building the airship and have all but the last piece. I'm missing what looks like clippers associated with the tent. I hit hint and it takes me to the next room. Hit hint again and it takes me back to the same room. It does this with all 3 rooms. Where are the clippers???
thanks
Susan

[Post New]by weaverwoman on Feb 4, 11 3:30 PM
I'm stuck at the "islands in the sky" where I'm supposed to rebuild an airship. I'm at the top of a peak and I need to open a cabinet but cannot find the horn. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by lorifl45 on Feb 5, 11 3:48 PM
i hope this is the right forum i am stuck i am in the house were the big sword fish is and cant find the star in the cabinet i tried and tried i just cant find it help plzzzzzzz

[Post New]by docvenus on Feb 6, 11 7:26 AM
What is the code to open the safe?

[Post New]by starrtart on Feb 6, 11 5:13 PM
[i have just purchased this game and really enjoy playing it but what a nightmare, nearly every chapter i have to keep booting the game and restarting it as the puzzles or something else sticks or just does not work right!! come on big fish look into this there are too many bugs with this game it needs fixing!
a very dissapointed player

[Post New]by emerald666 on Feb 15, 11 9:08 AM
I've just perchased this game, and when trying to do the petal puzzle, all the petals has vanished before I can put them on the vase.
Where am I going wrong??? It's driving me insane, as I've just spent 20 minutes looking for the flipping things!!

[Post New]by dollbun on Feb 21, 11 1:27 PM
rainangel5301 wrote:I'm stuck and just got started! How do you open the darn safe? Mine only shows xxxx as the "clue", and there is no skip button. I think I might enjoy this game if it was a little clearer in the directions it gives you. The **** part is very easy so far, but that darn safe is a pickle

go to the front of the hose and move the bushes to look for the hose number then use that to open the safe.

Edited on 02/21/2011 at 1:29:08 PM PST

[Post New]by dollbun on Feb 22, 11 9:23 AM
i need help in lab, i can't find 3rd subjects...and can't go any further...please help...

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Suxanne on Feb 26, 11 1:51 PM
[I was playing the 'petal' mini game when one of the petals disappeared; I then played the 'chemistry' mini game where a piece of the equipment disappeared. Do they reappear later? The skip buttons don't work. Any ideas? Frustrated

[Post New]by jdc1104 on Feb 27, 11 2:37 PM
I am stuck getting the last piece to free the man who's children were taken by the witch also. I need the last piece...I know were it is and after hitting the skip button it will not release. its like the skip button doesn't work and I can't even move the lenses to retry. Now what do I do??

[Post New]by autumndaze on Mar 1, 11 3:13 PM
I am stuck in room where swordfish is and the direction is to push on fish's eye and then the fish's mouth will open to obtain part of lock for gate.. I did this and nothing happens. What should I do. I am disappointed in this game. I may just ask for a refund

[Post New]by sportymum on Mar 2, 11 12:04 PM
I playing Behind the reflection and have reached the house with the witch where you have to find objects for the potion and I am stuck on the last object. When i hit hint it sends me to the room with the butler and then when i hit hint again it sends me back to the room with the witch again. I`m getting really frustrated now, please help....

[Post New]by Celina09 on Mar 3, 11 2:50 PM
Well again, I see lots of questions but no answers! does Big Fish answer in private? seems a little silly, doesn't help us other folk :-(

[Post New]by artdreamer on Mar 5, 11 7:56 AM
I noticed there is currently no Blog Walk Through for this game. That's the first thing I look at when considering new Hidden Object games. I want to see how many "chapters" are in the game, if they name the chapters (ranks high in my criteria) or just say "Chapter 1, 2, 3, etc. (makes the game seem less attractive). I understand it may not require a blow by blow walkthrough, but it would be great if someone in the forum or at BFG could list the "Chapters" For me, it adds an extra measure of enjoyment to any HOG. Thanks.

[Post New]by TeddyM on Mar 6, 11 10:19 PM
Obviously I'm not the only one that is stuck on the balloon. I keep hitting skip but it won't release it. Big Fish needs to get on the ball here, I'm just about ready to stop buying these games. The last 2 I've played have had similar problems.

[Post New]by annmui on Mar 13, 11 3:28 PM
I got stuck on one of the level. Can someone tell me what can I do? Please help...

Go to: