LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Has anyone been able to complete all the levels?

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 3, 11 2:31 PM
Has anyone been able to complete all of the levels. I got stuck on level 46. I played that level about 20 times and finally quit. I hate it when I play a game that cannot be completed.

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

Re:Has anyone been able to complete all the levels?

[Post New]by d0080b on May 13, 11 9:12 AM
Yes, I was able to complete the game. Just like you, I got stuck on a couple of the levels (31 was the worst for me). I finally applied the principle that "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got" to the levels that gave me problems. Once I kept switching it up and turned the pipes every way possible, I was able to "beat" each level. A very fun and challenging game. ENJOY!!

vervaine
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,122 Posts

[Post New]by vervaine on May 17, 11 6:20 AM
I wonder how many levels are there? I got to 50-52, don't really remember... The game didn't look like it was going to end. I bought the last item from the shop and suddenly I was locked out. The only way to play Bloom again was to create a new profile.
I was using all money upgrades when I was playing, so I wonder if you can access more levels if you don't do that?

vervaine
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,122 Posts

[Post New]by vervaine on May 19, 11 8:09 AM
Replayed Bloom. Didn't use any of the money upgrades and made it to level 60 Stonehenge. After that the game locked me out, even though I didn't buy anything in the shop...

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 13, 12 4:08 PM
vervaine wrote:Replayed Bloom. Didn't use any of the money upgrades and made it to level 60 Stonehenge. After that the game locked me out, even though I didn't buy anything in the shop...

Good to know, I buy all the upgrades but since I want to get to more levels I'll do like you did and not buy anything and see if I can reach level 60... thanks for the tip!!

Go to: