maziemom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Chain of 16

[Post New]by maziemom on Feb 3, 11 5:51 PM
First of all I love this game; I've spent wa-ay too much time on it the last week or so. When it comes time to quit, I say 'just one more board'.

Really stuck now, though. I think it is Great Crown of Egypt, level 12. Anyway, the final part is to create strings of 16 white and black balls. Before, on the long strings, the total was less than 12. Therefore, I could line up 5, leave a blank space, then line up the rest. Then I inserted a ball into the empty space, and the chain was complete. Now, with the total being more than 11, I can't figure out how to do it. Since there is more than one blank space, when I fill in the first one, part of the string disappears. I appreciate any help I can get on this.

Edited on 02/03/2011 at 5:53:16 PM PST

Re:Chain of 16

[Post New]by Bonnyl on Mar 11, 11 8:42 PM
When it calls for chains of more than 8 you can just clear two sets of 6. The first set of 6 with reduce the chain number to 3 but it takes a chain of 6 to create a match.

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on May 4, 11 6:01 PM
Since the chains are built on six sided/hexagons you can build sets of 5 on every other side of the hex. So, you will have 3 sets of 5, plus the one in the center: 16. Have fun!

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Chain of 16

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Jan 16, 12 4:51 PM
maziemom wrote:First of all I love this game; I've spent wa-ay too much time on it the last week or so. When it comes time to quit, I say 'just one more board'.

Really stuck now, though. I think it is Great Crown of Egypt, level 12. Anyway, the final part is to create strings of 16 white and black balls. Before, on the long strings, the total was less than 12. Therefore, I could line up 5, leave a blank space, then line up the rest. Then I inserted a ball into the empty space, and the chain was complete. Now, with the total being more than 11, I can't figure out how to do it. Since there is more than one blank space, when I fill in the first one, part of the string disappears. I appreciate any help I can get on this.

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am stuck in the same place.

[Post New]by duurtje on Jan 28, 12 4:38 AM
Hello, I'm also stuck in the same level, where you need to collect both 16 black and 16 white stones. What I try, you never comes to a total of 16. There Is a solution for??. Thanks

[Post New]by RandomTaffy on Mar 29, 12 8:58 AM
Great Crown of Egypt Part 8, 16 black and 16 white. How? One other question HOW do you use the Bonus that has the 5 colors, once in awhile it works but not all the time and I can't find a place to go back and see how to use it without totally starting a new game. Thanks

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 8:58:32 AM PST

[Post New]by RandomTaffy on Mar 29, 12 10:04 AM
Is there a way to solve the chain of 16?

Go to: