roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

Glitch in Chapter 13?

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Feb 4, 11 6:24 AM
I am in the Furnace Room in Chapter 13. I cannot pick up the ingot to combine it with the crucible and the kiln. The ingot does not have a bubble around it, which is why I cannot pick it up. The cursor is not acknowledging the ingot at all. Has anyone else had this problem and were they able to figure out what to do to pick up the ingot? Or is it a glitch, and will I not be able to move forward in the game because of it? Any assistance with this would be much appreciated, thanks!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Glitch in Chapter 13?

[Post New]by Liasmani on Feb 4, 11 6:27 AM
I think you are missing something, but I don't remember what. I haven't played this game in a long time.

Edit: I think you could use the space bar in this game to reveal interactive items.

Edited on 02/04/2011 at 6:28:37 AM PST

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Feb 4, 11 6:36 AM
I looked at two walkthroughs for this game and they both said to combine the ingot with the crucible and the kiln. I am pretty sure that the item that rat dropped when I gave him treats is the ingot. It is supposed to be an interactive item but did not sparkle and/or have a bubble to click on. I will try pressing the space bar as you suggested, but when I tried to see if I could get a hint to help me, it said I had already found all of the interactive items in the room and wouldn't give me a hint.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Feb 4, 11 7:30 AM
Hmmm...then I am stump. I didn't run into any glitches when I played this game.

[Post New]by alabama72 on Mar 10, 12 3:32 AM
i ve had to start the game over three times because there is so many bugs i the game, i love the game but i would be really far ahead and i end up stuck, and cant get out after i finish a puzzle, or something else, is so frustrating.

Go to: