SookieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

What's With the Ending?

[Post New]by SookieB on Feb 4, 11 11:26 AM
It sounds like there is more to do, but then the credits run? Is there a secret level?

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

Re:What's With the Ending?

[Post New]by redrosesdz on Feb 4, 11 6:53 PM
I think it's implying Jack of Tribes 2. I haven't found an additiona l level and I haven't seen anyone else write that they found one.

Slite
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Slite on Feb 25, 11 10:13 PM
Yep, exactly my question. The map shows an area that looks big enough for a level 40 plus the other chiefs tell you to put the magic items on the alter.

And doesn't the term "secret level" just have a magical ring to it?

BlueOctober
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by BlueOctober on Mar 4, 11 3:21 PM
Oh good....at least I know it's not just me. LOL I was wondering why they would stop a game at level 39? Odd.

rink_chick
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rink_chick on Mar 19, 11 8:09 AM
I hope there's a sequel coming because I love this game. I've played it to gold in all levels about five times and I keep going back to do it again.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 3, 11 3:00 PM
The ending was just DUMB! Really, 39 levels? I've never heard of this before. What's wrong with 1 more?

Also,
SPOILER (highlight to read)
the bad guy lost his memory and wants to drink tea with you?
Really!?!?

I did not like the last few levels. You really can't enjoy the game, because everything is so frantic, and then it's just over.

UGH! Wasted my money on this one. Would rather play The Timebuilders any day.

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Jun 18, 11 4:32 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking "huh???" It really seemed like there was going to be at least one (preferably more) bonus level with the mysterious altar of time they mentioned. I know it implied he wasn't in any hurry to leave now because of Rainbow, but it just seemed like there should be SOMETHING more to do. Hopefully there will be a sequel soon.

rink_chick
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rink_chick on Jun 26, 11 2:09 AM
The Divo site says they are working on the sequel, I hope it comes out soon.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 23, 11 2:58 AM
I am EXTREMELY disappointed with myself for buying this game. Darn it, darn it, darn it!! I could have spent my money on a certain blood-sucking online farm game or on some ice cream or...whatever. Gaaaah somebody come to Baltimore and just kick me!!

[Post New]by ducki3s on Sep 4, 11 9:54 PM
I have not tested this yet, but maybe it has something to do with your rank score level? I ended on "I Am Legend" but it says I am about 33,000 points off from the next level. Perhaps if your score is higher at the end, you can get another level? If not, it is a pretty sad ending. Definitely comes out of nowhere.

MissiD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MissiD on Sep 22, 12 7:16 AM
rink_chick wrote:I hope there's a sequel coming because I love this game. I've played it to gold in all levels about five times and I keep going back to do it again.

Rink_Chic, I'm hate to hear you got gold on all levels and still no "secret" level shows. I've been trying for gold on all levels, but there are a few that I just can't get. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for the sequel. I loved this game and it's a joy to play.

[Post New]by deeb424 on Nov 17, 13 11:35 AM
You're told to take your special items and place them on the altar - where's the altar?

This inspired a game on FB, why can't this game BE like on Facebook with or without the connection of neighbors? Why are all the fun games ruined by have to be connected to the world?

Edited on 11/17/2013 at 11:36:45 AM PST

sja1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sja1 on Nov 30, 13 11:09 PM
This was a nice little game except for one thing: I hate that you can't turn off all the "conversation" popups. That is really annoying. As is the "thank you" "good bye" popups that you can't skip over. And it lasts a loo-o-o-ong time.

I thought that was what this thread was about LOL

geobabe1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by geobabe1 on Sep 3, 14 3:16 PM
I saw today there's a sequel for the Android/Facebook game. Now how about a sequel to THIS game? C'mon!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 12, 14 8:22 AM
OMG! it is now 2014 & I bought this game when it first was offered at this website, which I have been member for over 4 yrs now! Wanted to play a TM and forgot my purchase, so went to the trouble of grabbing a PCC, entered it on pay site &
BAM! message of 'you own game'...darn! those CRS moments!

So LEVEL 28...YUP! its still not working, even on this new HP Win 8.1 E11 computer laptop ... have done all here that the 'tech issues' posted, all the 'tech issues' posted exclusively for Level 28...NADA! NOT WORKING!

Saw the post the Developer 'has' done a sequel on this for other electronics but not the PC! Well I do not expect a PC version now as lots of sites are switched up their games to those with 'hand held' gadgets! So sad for the PC users that enjoy a game at home where it is quiet & can really do that 'play game' thing!

This is IMO...but I do not foresee a 'fix' on a game of this 'elderly' years!

Lets...

Go to: