bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum

[Post New]by tinkerbell32407 on Jul 7, 08 6:06 PM
what is the hour glass for can anybody tell me what it does in the game

[Post New]by tastycake on Aug 22, 08 11:46 AM
My question may seem trivial but it's bugging me. I have played this game dozens of times and no matter how many times I play it I cannot find the sword and the helmet looking thing for the bonus book.

Does anyone know where these items are? HELP!!!! I'd like to put this game to rest.

[Post New]by diamondpearl on Sep 29, 08 6:47 AM
How do I switch the menu from menu II back to menu I for a new game? Thank you for your help! Silly basic question but I cannot get game back to menu 1 for new player. Thank you.

[Post New]by txturtl on Sep 29, 08 4:59 PM
hi

on the section where the dead body is (only bone) tht has the arrows spears, etc, i am unabl to place the skull in the right spot. it will not let me go up that high. this is the only problem i havee ever had with a game. can soemone please help

tks,

[Post New]by DianneF on Nov 13, 08 5:12 AM
I can't find the UFO secret item. Please help. The hat in the Alpine Village is in the upper right on one of the rooftops. Thanks tor your help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 13, 08 5:27 AM
DianneF wrote:I can't find the UFO secret item. Please help. The hat in the Alpine Village is in the upper right on one of the rooftops. Thanks tor your help.

Hi DianneF- welcome to the forums!

The UFO is in the jailhouse. Don't recall exactly where though.

[Post New]by dmcalex on Nov 25, 08 4:19 PM
cesse47 wrote:
tinkerbell32407 wrote:what is the hour glass for can anybody tell me what it does in the game

Each scene is timed. The hourglass adds time to the clock. It's been a while since I played so I can't remember how much time is added. Happy Gaming.

how are the tops scores reached in this game - I have played it and have all the scores but don't understand the times that are posted. It has taken me less then 2 hours to play and the top score says 4:50 I dont' get where the score comes from

[Post New]by Cakkey on Jan 23, 09 3:20 PM
How do we find the secret items?? my sister said that there are about 15-20 secret items.. how do we know what they are suppose to be or if we found them all?? thanks for any help i can get.. VERY new to the game..

cakkey

[Post New]by geekgurl69 on Feb 17, 09 4:36 PM
Did anyone see the qwantz T-Rex pic in this game?
awesomeness

Ampit
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Ampit on Feb 25, 09 12:35 PM
tastycake wrote:My question may seem trivial but it's bugging me. I have played this game dozens of times and no matter how many times I play it I cannot find the sword and the helmet looking thing for the bonus book.

Does anyone know where these items are? HELP!!!! I'd like to put this game to rest.

The sword is in Chicen Itza. If someone can help with the helmet I would appreciate

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 25, 09 3:06 PM
The helmet is in the Alpine village..

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 9:09 AM
I bought this one was ok wish I had waited for the new one way better

[Post New]by harber on Mar 6, 09 9:17 AM
i cant get this game to download in my pc

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

missing a bird...

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Apr 23, 09 3:17 PM
I'm in the find birds horseshoes and chess pieces (with the German playing the accordian) and can't find the last bird ... the hint has shown me two different places and neither seems to be right ...

is there a way around this?

I've tried print screen and putting into a graphis program so I could look at a zoomed pic and still can't find it

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 23, 09 3:27 PM
Hi LavonnaRan and welcome to the forums. Gamezebo has walkthroughs for many game. On scenes like you describe, the items are usually all circled.

Hope you find the last bird! Happy gameing.

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Apr 23, 09 4:30 PM
lilyr wrote:Hi LavonnaRan and welcome to the forums. Gamezebo has walkthroughs for many game. On scenes like you describe, the items are usually all circled.

Hope you find the last bird! Happy gameing.

I understand that .. but have not found a walkthrough for this game anywhere that covers this ...

[Post New]by carolemoore1961 on May 3, 09 9:49 AM
Ampit wrote:
tastycake wrote:My question may seem trivial but it's bugging me. I have played this game dozens of times and no matter how many times I play it I cannot find the sword and the helmet looking thing for the bonus book.

The sword is in Chicen Itza. If someone can help with the helmet I would appreciate

[Post New]by carolemoore1961 on May 3, 09 9:50 AM
The helmet is in the Alpine Village in the upper right corner on top of the hotel or whatever that is....

[Post New]by sas2595 on May 4, 09 3:24 PM
txturtl wrote:hi

on the section where the dead body is (only bone) tht has the arrows spears, etc, i am unabl to place the skull in the right spot. it will not let me go up that high. this is the only problem i havee ever had with a game. can soemone please help

tks,

I had this problem as well.... what you need to do is rotate the piece and it will then go into place

Go to: