CL38
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

The two locks on the gate at the graveyard

[Post New]by CL38 on Feb 4, 11 3:34 PM
I can't find open the second lock on the gate at the graveyard.
Please help.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:The two locks on the gate at the graveyard

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 4, 11 4:35 PM
Were you able to get the 2nd handle, from the stone puzzle by the bridge? To do so, you need to place the rain boots on the mud, on the right side of the bridge. A stone puzzle will then pop up, and after solving that you get a handle, which you use on the second lock on the graveyard gate.

If you need more help, you can consult the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/death-at-fairing-point-a-dana-knightstone-novel-walkthrough

Enjoy the game!

[Post New]by jm0618 on Feb 12, 11 9:29 AM
to the right of the bridge....I cannot get the boots to stay in the mud...when I place them there, I get notified that that is not a good use of the boots there....help...I have done everything up until this point

[Post New]by jm0618 on Feb 12, 11 9:31 AM
I have printed the walkthru and cannot see anything I have missed doing....but cannot get the red boots to stay in the mud....

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 14, 11 3:47 AM
Hi jm!

When placing an inventory item in the scene, make sure that the area you're placing it on lights up. That way, you know you're placing it in the correct place. So if the boots won't stick on the mud, just move your cursor around the area slowly -- then when the mud lights up, click on it! The stone puzzle should then pop up.

Good luck!

klazebear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by klazebear on Feb 17, 11 9:58 PM
I spent two days trying to put the boots in the right spot. But I did it!!!! Place the boots right over the thingy that changes colors (lower edge of mud) with she soles of the boot just barely touching the water. Even this took time. Whew, I'm exhausted!!! But determined.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 13, 11 7:08 PM
klazebear wrote:I spent two days trying to put the boots in the right spot. But I did it!!!! Place the boots right over the thingy that changes colors (lower edge of mud) with she soles of the boot just barely touching the water. Even this took time. Whew, I'm exhausted!!! But determined.

Thank you so much for posting this. I did what you said and got it the first time after trying over and over without success.

Micheseid
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Micheseid on Jan 6, 12 11:13 PM
Can't find the first one. And does it matter what lock it goes to?

Go to: