bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ - Released on July 19, 2006

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
On April 14, 1912, the great steamship RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and within hours it sank to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. As part of the Hidden Expedition Adventure League, it`s your job to explore the wreckage of this once-majestic ship and collect antique artifacts for the Titanic Museum. Through 14 diving missions you will scour 17 locations on the ship for cleverly-hidden clues that will lead you to the ultimate artifact: The Crown Jewels. Get ready to lose yourself in a historic adventure of epic proportions!

Re:Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ - Released on July 19, 2006

[Post New]by Wassupnow_ on Mar 4, 09 12:44 PM
I have accidentally discovered that there is one air tank in each set of rooms and that if you click on it you get more time. Is there anything else I have missed? I can't find anything about the tanks on anything I have read anywhere? Are there some tips somewhere? I'm not to good with this forum site and am not sure how to get an answer to this or even how to find it if I do.

[Post New]by gamluvr on Mar 4, 09 3:23 PM
Hey Wassupnow: Nope you didn't miss anything else 'free.' And I usually wait as long as I can to click on the air tank because you don't want to waste that time. You might need it at the very end of finding things. Have fun! I loved that game and played it to death.

[Post New]by briteredlips on Aug 11, 09 8:15 PM
Just got to the end of my first time through the Titanic. Nice starter hidden object game for beginners, in my opinion. Items easily found and pretty nice graphics. Only problem I had, is unfortunately the same problem I always seem to have: I cannot figure out the end. Oh well, will continue trying. I give this game a nice thumbs up!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 15, 09 10:22 PM
RedSox: Have you tried HE: Amazon? Definitely not drivel.

Go to: