Vulcaness
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Mar 26, 17 10:11 AM
Comp problems.

I finished the comp in first with 3 points and the whole thing froze. Without awarding points. I have not gotten anyone to play with since. Had a neighbor check this and she was unable to get a competitor either.

I will contact Technical Support team.

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Mar 26, 17 7:49 PM
I have sent many PM's today and the subject line is disappearing so they can't click on the message to open it. Any idea what is causing this. I know the subject is there when I push send. in some cases I have replied and the subject disappears.

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 27, 17 5:21 PM
Hello draeko1, Vulcaness, and swainger,

Thank you for taking the time to report what experiences you have had while playing Rooms of Memory. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some assistance for the private messaging issue being reported as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance with the game.

swainger, it sounds like the filters of the forums may have unintentionally blanked that subject line. What I recommend is seeing whether the suggestions located in the following announcement about this issue can help resolve that:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

If that doesn't seem to help, please get in touch with our Technical Support Team with a transcript of what was trying to be sent. This will be provided to the Forum Moderation Team so that they can investigate why this issue is happening.

Vulcaness, I'm sorry to hear there was some trouble with a recent competition and that the competitions do not seem to be working at the moment. Thank you for letting me know you've reached out to our Support Team. Our Reps should be in touch soon to continue assisting with this.

draeko1, it sounds like there is some trouble with the game loading and also with guild scores. In this case, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is being experienced. Our Reps will reach out to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by subzerophi on Mar 31, 17 1:39 AM
Please help.. The game could not load properly. I've stuck at 89% for almost 3 days now. I could not enter the game..

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 31, 17 1:48 PM
Hi subzerophi,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to load properly on your computer. We definitely want to help get things up and running at 100% and not 89%. It is recommended to ensure that your internet connection is strong on your computer. Please try to play close to the router, reset it, or plug directly into it. These steps will help the connection.

If you continue to see issues, clearing the cache or using a different browser may help. I'll include the specific Big Fish Games Help pages below with these steps:

Clear Browser Cache
Supported Web Browsers

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/31/2017 at 1:49:04 PM PST

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Apr 1, 17 11:01 AM
RoM isn't loading for me at all. I get this message:

The connection has timed out

The server at tv-bf.playme8.ru is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Update:

It's working now! Thanks. Must've been a server glitch somewhere.

Edited on 04/01/2017 at 12:30:45 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 17 4:30 PM
Hello aurendel01,

Thank you for taking the time to report that connectivity issue. It sounds like it's already resolved itself and was likely a temporary issue. I'm glad to hear you were able to get back into the game and continue enjoying Rooms of Memory.

If you ever need assistance and are unable to find it from our Help Pages, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team. Our Reps are happy to help out and will get in touch as soon as they can to assist.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you continue enjoying the game! Please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions. We're happy to help as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Apr 5, 17 6:08 PM
Hi Big Fish, I am experiencing a number of issues:
1. loading issues
2. visiting neighbours - semaphore times out.
3. visiting neighbours and feeding neighbours points etc not accruing.

I have cleared caches, done a restart and will send a Dr. Felix report.

So far I can not get back on to the game no matter how many refreshed I do.

Please help.

Kind regards

I now can't find where to click so that I can attach Dr. felix report. GGRRR!

Edited on 04/05/2017 at 6:14:23 PM PST

nissa23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nissa23 on Apr 5, 17 9:14 PM
I also cannot get into the game for the past couple hours. Stuck at 8-10% loading. Have cleared cache, rebooted and have a great wifi signal.

ETA: must have been server issues. Back in today with no issues.

Edited on 04/06/2017 at 10:08:04 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 6, 17 4:51 PM
Hello draeko1 and nissa23,

Thank you both for taking the time to report the issues that are affecting Rooms of Memory and for your patience while waiting on a response. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some assistance as well as how to contact our Support Team for personalized support.

nissa23, thank you for following up to let us know that there seemed to be a temporary connectivity issue. I'm glad you can continue playing, and I hope you have fun continuing to play Rooms of Memory.

draeko1, thank you for including the troubleshooting steps that have been taken to try to resolve those issues. I was able to respond to your previous post regarding the same issue and wanted to swim by to provide a link to that, just in case it hadn't been seen yet:

GAME GLITCH

That response should provide the steps needed to get in touch with our Technical Support Team and what could be helpful to provide to assist our Reps in troubleshooting this issue further.

For any other players seeing trouble with connectivity, or seeing a technical issue preventing them from continuing to play or load the game, we recommend clearing the browser's cache as usually this will address those issues quickly. Here's how to do that just in case:

Clear Browser Cache

And, if that doesn't seem to help, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you both for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Apr 7, 17 3:47 PM
Thanks Big Fish. Today I am experiencing particularly bad loading/lagging issues. when the game finally loads feeding the creatures stops and I have to refresh and I am back to loading taking a very long time.
As explained I have run all anti virus & malware scans, cleared caches and pc restart.
All other internet sites are working properly.
I have attached Dr. Felix report to an email and I am hopeful you may have some answers from that.
Kind regards

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 17 10:35 AM
Hello again draeko1,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you've made a request to the Customer Support Team. They should be able to get back in touch to continue discussing that issue and maybe try some more steps to try to resolve it. I'm sorry that the game seems to continue showing these issues, and want to thank you for your time and patience with this.

If any other player needs further assistance with the game due to a technical issue, do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are happy to help out and will get in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Apr 27, 17 2:59 PM
I am working on the Lairiel's Voices event. I am unable to "help" other players in the Voices mazes & I am unable to receive help from other players; therefore I have to "feed" all the creatures myself. At least one other player has mentioned that this glitch has been resolved for them. Please advise.

Edit to say that the issue described above seems to be resolved for now.

Edited on 04/27/2017 at 3:14:38 PM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Apr 29, 17 8:53 PM
Okay here is my issue
Pls read carefully bc the last time I posted a problem with the Shipyard with the quest constantly freezing on me - all you read was that it cost me to get in there.

I play on IE version 11 - have adobe and whatever else I need. I can no longer see the Legends Board nor have I ever been able to get into my Backpack for Dueling items. Please explain my issue and not with your generic text.
Oh yeah..your active Mod's are not able to be reached, tried each one - you cannot PM them.
tku
Lilybells

Edited on 04/29/2017 at 8:55:33 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 1, 17 12:59 PM
Hello Ellei4997 and Lilybells,

Thank you for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing when playing Rooms of Memory. I also want to thank you Ellei4997 for following up to let us know the issue seems to have been resolved. It sounds like there was a temporary issue and I'm glad to hear you have the ability to receive help from other players for that specific quest.

Before I continue, I wanted to touch on why the Forum Moderation Team provides certain sets of troubleshooting steps for situations reported from our players. Since moderators are limited in what support they are able to provide to players in regards to technical issues, the steps provided are great at seeing if further investigation is necessary or if it is a quickly resolvable issue. We also provide the steps for receiving further assistance, because sometimes more assistance or investigation is necessary to resolve an issue. When our first suggested steps do not work, contacting the appropriate Support Team is the best way to continue receiving help as moderators do not have the same tools available that Reps do. Thank you for understanding why we provide certain preliminary steps to try.

Lilybells, it sounds like there are several issues, including a continuation of a previous issue with the Shipyard quest freezing as well as an inventory issue. Given that there are several issues being experienced here, I think it would be best to reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance and so that our Reps can gather information to provide to the appropriate teams for follow up. It may also be helpful to them to provide a screenshot of those issues you are seeing, if possible, and if it is useful, the following article discusses how to take a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 1, 17 1:00 PM
As for being unable to send a PM, that is unusual and I definitely would like to try to resolve that if I can. I'd like to request that you try to send me a quick PM to test as it appears I am receiving private messages as expected from some preliminary tests. You can click on my username and then click on the PM button after the next page loads. It is also possible that the subject or body of the message being sent was unintentionally filtered by our forum's automated filter system. For some suggestions to avoid this situation, I'm providing our announcement with workarounds inside below:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

I hope that above announcement helps for future messages. Also, I am also going to be sending a message to try to see if we can't investigate why this may be happening for you. Please also reply to that if you are able to do so. If not, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with that information as well. That will be provided to the appropriate teams for follow up and investigation. Thank you for your effort on this and I hope we can get that worked out so you can contact our active Moderators privately.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Druidia on May 3, 17 3:51 PM
I'm constantly getting "server timed out" error, this being the second day in a row. (Yes, cleared the cache and so forth.) Really annoying as I'd finally gotten everything together to do the expedition for the Photo Lab and I fear time will run out on the event before I can finish it!

[Post New]by Druidia on May 3, 17 6:26 PM
Well, I managed to get in long enough to organize the expedition. Still keep loosing the connection to the server, or I'm getting a message that Big Fish Games can't find the right page... Bunch of talisman's down the tube!

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 4, 17 9:40 AM
Hi Druidia,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what is occurring within your game. I'm sorry to hear that a type of server timed out error message appears when trying to do the expedition portion of this game. Thank you for updating everyone on the status of the issue and also providing us with what troubleshooting steps have been taken.

Since you mentioned you cleared the cache, trying a different supported browser may help. I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on which browsers are supported:

Supported Web Browsers

The Moderation Team will continue to pass along what is presented within this thread. If you continue to see this error message, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a screenshot of the message. This will help aid in the investigation. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below on how to take a screenshot:

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 4253dmale on May 8, 17 5:47 AM
I've been playing ROM for several months now, with only occasional freezes. After which I refresh the page and the game works fine. Yesterday morning everything changed. Now the game won't load, it gets to 5%, 11%, up to 30% and stops. I reload over and over and once in a while it finally loads. Then I go to help in an expedition or spin the lottery or chase a ghost and the game freezes. Then it won't load again. I use IE 11 and have restarted my modem, restarted my computer, refreshed my windows updates and cleared my cashe. Nothing helped.

I contacted customer service and they said it sounds like a graphics issue with the game’s graphics and my system’s settings. I don't understand that because it wasn't a problem until yesterday. I didn't change my system settings.

If I can't get help to resolve this, I can't play the game anymore.

Go to: