Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by murgatroid_98 on Nov 28, 17 6:04 PM
I wouldn't mind getting the Life Lifter, but all I get is a whirling icon on the button when I talk the shopping cart. The purchase page is unresponsive.

[Post New]by murgatroid_98 on Nov 28, 17 6:05 PM
Touch the shopping cart, not talk.

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 29, 17 9:52 AM
Hello murgatroid_98,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble making a Gummy Drop! purchase. I'm swimming over to help right away.

Since it sounds like the store isn't loading properly, let's double check the network settings. Please take a look at the help page below for some troubleshooting suggestions.

Connection Issues

If those steps don't resolve the matter, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to continue providing troubleshooting guidance. Be sure to include the game's User ID with the inquiry, too.

Please also feel free to PM me or another moderator if further questions arise. We're always glad to provide help.

bfgBeruna

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Nov 29, 17 8:37 PM
Hi. My boyfriend is currently in Tokyo. He needs to collect the robot parts in levels 111-120. He had collected 6/10 before the latest game update with Santa's village. He updated the game and is running the current version. He collected the last 4 robot parts he needed but it never gave him credit for the robot parts. It's just stuck at 6/10. We both double checked levels 111-120 to make sure none were missing and none of them are missing. He has all 10 robot parts but the dog that gives you the 15 green gems reward still shows 6/10 collected. He's not able to progress in the game because of this error.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 30, 17 12:57 PM
Hello zapberry,

I'm sorry that this has occurred and want to thank you for taking the time to let us know here. It appears that this is an issue that has been reported by a few players now and I want to let you know that the right teams are currently investigating this issue.

While that investigation occurs, my recommendation is for your boyfriend to reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with their User ID, if available. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able.

Thank you for your patience and for taking the time to report this to us. This issue is currently under investigation and I hope in the meantime our Reps can assist further while the core issue is being investigated. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by gamergranny64 on Dec 3, 17 6:47 AM
Just to let you know, the daily treasure is still not working. After playing this game daily for over a year, I'm back to DAY 1 again. Don't know what's up.

canuck_53
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by canuck_53 on Dec 4, 17 10:54 AM
There seems to be a glitch at Siem Reap helping hand at 32-2. The incense does not drop through the middle column even when it is fully cleared. I had some luck matching through the drop-through points (in a way that the drop-throughs don’t usually work, that is pulling an incense down through the drop-through point to match) but neither matching below the incense nor using a shovel to destroy the gummies below the incense works.

Can this be fixed?

[Post New]by orig_craftygater on Dec 4, 17 6:54 PM
The new marathon that has appeared in st petersburg doesnt work. I cant open any of the levels in the city. I also tried on three different devices. Fix it niw or give me extrz time.

[Post New]by orig_craftygater on Dec 4, 17 7:19 PM
Sorry ...on my earlier issue....i figured it out. It has been awhile since i was in st petersburg when i had issue with the game not saving.

[Post New]by JustMe007 on Dec 5, 17 2:37 PM
Since the treasure chest update a few months ago, mine has not worked. It keeps starting over, I get to day 7, 13, 21, etc, then it starts over, very annoying! I play everyday so that is not the issue. I sent a note to customer care and got a nice note from Allen, he had me reload and gave me some free coins, that was several weeks ago and my treasure chest still starts over every couple of days. I don’t care about the free coins, I just want the treasure chest to work properly, as I understand that the prizes get bigger the longer you play. It has been 2+ years and I can’t get more than 2500 hats or pink gems from the chest. Any suggestions on how to fix?

[Post New]by ddrake1219 on Dec 6, 17 2:49 PM
Hello,

I collected all the aprons in the first 10 levels at Santa's workshop, but I didn't recieve the promised coins as a reward.

[Post New]by FlissPrideaux on Dec 6, 17 9:35 PM
Hi

My gummy drop game updated last night and it has taken my daily continuity back to day 2 ! I was at day 70 something !

Can you please explain and can I please get back to where I was ???

Thank you

[Post New]by Akarhonda on Dec 7, 17 6:54 AM
Is there something wrong in Tokyo? I have collected all the robot parts to collect green gems in levels 111-120 however the game says I have only collected 6 of 10 and does not give me my 15 gems.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 7, 17 1:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences while playing the Mobile version of Gummy Drop!.

Players have reported issues where they are unable to retrieve the appropriate pieces from Tokyo levels 111 - 120, as well as reports that players are seeing their Daily Reward chest reset to Day 1, despite not having missed a day. These issues are still being investigated by the appropriate teams, and if you are experiencing them, we recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of what has occurred as well as the User ID of the affected progress, if available. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

ddrake1219, before I continue, welcome to the forums! For this particular issue, what I recommend is seeing if Ms. Claus nearby can be tapped on to receive your reward. Players must collect items and return them to the appropriate person before the reward is provided, and I hope this is able to assist with this particular issue. If you have tried to turn in those pieces to the appropriate person and are unable to receive that reward, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps above.

oig_craftygater, thank you for following up to let us know that you were able to get the Marathon levels to show as expected. We hope you enjoy the event!

canuck_53, after looking at Siem Reap level 32 - 2, Tier 1, it appears that this description might be a different level being discussed than what is being stated. There are no incense/souvenir items in this specific level to drop to the bottom of the board. Is it possible that a different level is being discussed? The description provided here doesn't seem to match up with what is being seen in that level specifically on my end.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 7, 17 1:05 PM
Since this sounds like the game isn't working properly, I recommend getting a screenshot of this happening if possible, and contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of what has occurred, what city this occurred in, and the specific level and place it occurred. A screenshot and your User ID will help our Reps better see what you are experiencing, and help more quickly investigate the issue. If you'd like assistance with taking screenshots, I've provided two articles below for Android and iOS players:

How do I take a screenshot? (Android)
How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

tokyo robot parts

[Post New]by StormieB07 on Dec 7, 17 1:39 PM
I have completed level 111 thru 120 and I am still missing 4 robot pieces, where do I find them?

canuck_53
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by canuck_53 on Dec 7, 17 1:44 PM
Bfgllinalta My question refers to the Helping Hand at 32-2.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 7, 17 2:39 PM
StormieB07, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team for this reported issue. While the right teams are investigating this at the moment, our Reps can assist in the meantime with the tools they have available. Be sure to also provide your User ID if it is available, as this will help our Reps help our more rapidly.

canuck_53, thank you for clarifying that the level seeing this trouble is Helping Hand 6: "Scents"-itive, after level 32 - 2 in Siem Reap. After taking a look at this level, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with screenshots of this as well as a description of what you are encountering as well as your User ID. We definitely want to make sure that this level is working as intended and may need that information to better assess this. Just in case, the following articles can assist with getting a screenshot on a mobile device, just be sure to choose the appropriate device type from the options below:

How do I take a screenshot? (Android)
How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Really frustrating.

[Post New]by ackleholic on Dec 11, 17 2:50 AM
I love your gummy drop game, I play it all the time but lately, the past 6 months or so, when I have made a purchase while almost completing a level, the purchase has gone through but the app has crashed and forced me to restart the level I was buying coins for.

This is extremely upsetting to me as I have very little by way of entertainment while I recover from a spinal injury. 

Once I reload the game, of course, the coins I purchased are there but my level has reset and I have to start again. Can you imagine how frustrating that is?

I have logged lots of app crash info to you but I've now decided that enough is enough and would like a refund for the purchases I've made as I am being forced to delete the game today.

[Post New]by sariellen on Dec 12, 17 12:38 PM
My I pad does not show updates as they come out.

Go to: