bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Phantasmat!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 5, 11 10:03 AM
Need help exploring the town? Check out the walkthrough for Phantasmat on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Phantasmat!

[Post New]by xssa on Feb 19, 11 11:29 AM
that's good you have a wlkathrough. shockingly, i didn't need it, as i usually do. it's a great game, but i know i have beenplaying for a while and it helps. keep up the walkthroughs, i usually need them.

[Post New]by hidnsikr on Mar 6, 11 7:53 PM
I have gotten the crowbar, the notepad, the key and the searchlight but the elevator won't let me exit. Am I missing something? I get to the top and I can't exit the elevator. Any pointers?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 6, 11 9:06 PM
hidnsikr wrote:I have gotten the crowbar, the notepad, the key and the searchlight but the elevator won't let me exit. Am I missing something? I get to the top and I can't exit the elevator. Any pointers?
Look on the first page of the forum for this game for "ELEVATOR....Tips..." It explains how to use elevator.

[Post New]by judymaker on Apr 8, 11 8:17 AM
Hi,
anyone who can help. I've got the hotel owners admission. I now have to go to the cemetery but I can't find my way back. The sewer is now blocked and I just don't know what to do to get there. It's been a great game and I would like to finish it. HELP !!!!!!
Judy
P.S. I've gone into walkthrough but I need help. I have brain damage which affects my memory and I simply can't remember how to get to the cemetery.

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 8, 11 9:27 AM
Hey judymaker,

Welcome to the pond!

*SPOILER ALERT*

You should be able to get back to the cemetery by going down the elevator, going forward two clicks, taking two rights, forward then one last right. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 04/08/2011 at 9:27:47 AM PST

[Post New]by mrswright7 on May 3, 11 4:34 AM
I need help, cant find the reflector for the diving suit and cannot get the doors open in the basement to attach the missing valve to enable me to open the sewers it is so frustrating. I checked the walkthrough but it doesnt mention how to get the doors open to attach the missing valve nor does it mention the reflector. PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by xxsuzixx on Jun 15, 11 4:00 PM
hi how can i find the numbers for the phone? i can't find them in the phone booth

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 15, 11 4:07 PM
xxsuzixx wrote:hi how can i find the numbers for the phone? i can't find them in the phone booth

The walkthrough tells you the number for the phone.

It is not a number actually it is a word written on the phone. You find it after using the rust remover.

Highlight to read answer below:
**SECRET**

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 4:08:39 PM PST

Clay8720
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Clay8720 on Aug 10, 11 4:09 PM
There is a GLITCH in this game. I have gone down in the elevator, but since I do not have the hatchet, can't cut the rope, so I go back to the elevator to go up, once I go up, the elevator doors won't open and tells me I can't go there. There is absolutely nothing I can do at the pier as I can not get to the boat until I cut the rope with the hatchet. The hatchet is on the cliff that I can not get back too.

I am stuck in limbo because the game will not allow me to go up, get out and go to the cliff to retrieve the hatchet.

So since I thought maybe there is something I need to do first by the pier I clicked the hint button, it says go to the cliff and get the hatchet to get the boat.

I CAN'T! Elevator won't open when I go back up, can find nothing I need to do in the pier area anywhere, checked the walkthrough and the only mention of the hatchet is after you've gone down and gotten out of elevator where the pier is!

So from what I can discern, there is a glitch in the game that doesn't allow you to back to the cliff if you didn't get the hatchet first, you're stuck at the pier and can't go anywhere or any direction!

So if I'm missing something, what is it? I have tried everything I can think of and can not leave this area until I get the hatchet that I can not get! I'm extremely flustered and frustrated.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,420 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Aug 10, 11 4:32 PM
@Clay...PM sent.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 7, 11 3:28 PM
Look for the thread "ELEVATOR....Tips..." It explains how to use elevator. You have to click toward the bottom of the screen to get out at the top.

[Post New]by skykid on Dec 26, 11 5:56 PM
I think there's a glitch because I try to get one of the gears from the bar but it says that the door is "firmly locked"..... any tips???

[Post New]by cooper59 on Jan 9, 12 5:12 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the hook to get the key out of the fish tank ..please

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Jan 31, 12 9:04 PM
This is not a good walkthrough. There are a number of puzzles it doesn't say how to do them, just that you need to do them. I can figure that out for myself.

At the end of the walkthrough, it says that SPOILER-highlight to read- you hear the hotel owner's story. No, we just finished with the church tower. The hotel owner gave his story before we got the mayor's wife's story.
And there were a number of other things wrong. There were objects that could be collected all the way, but with the walkthrough it had you going back and forth to places so you collected all of a group of items that you needed just before you used them all. It's more efficient to collect items as you come across them. "If you haven't gotten such-and-such yet..." Why didn't you say in the walkthrough where the such-and-such was when it was first available?

I've always found the walkthroughs to be helpful, but this one needs work.

[Post New]by Juutjes on Feb 4, 12 7:46 AM
cooper59 wrote:Can someone tell me how to get the hook to get the key out of the fish tank ..please

You get it by completing the hdo scene in the basement.

[Post New]by micahnoah on Mar 1, 12 3:55 PM
I can't figure out where the valve goes. It keeps saying to go to the diving suit basement but I can't find where it goes. Can someone tell me what goes on the suit of the diver and where to put the valve?

Edited on 03/01/2012 at 3:55:46 PM PST

Go to: