betty1928
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

muffins

[Post New]by betty1928 on Feb 5, 11 11:39 AM
I made the mistake of making apple muffins first and now I'm not successful in making the apple muffins. Is there a way that I can correct this?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:muffins

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 17, 11 9:13 AM
I made the apple muffins first as well. What is the problem with your muffins?

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Mar 26, 12 6:28 AM
Hi mysticalla5!

We're very glad you've liked the game overall We'll try our best to figure out the apple recipe issues you're having!

So...you only have to add apples once as a step to make the muffins. But since you already have the recipe for the tea and the dandelions, you should be able to make the tea at this point and the apple muffins should be complete already. Do you see the dandelions appearing on the counter as an ingredient?

If you could let us know some more about the issue, we'll make sure to get you a better solution on how to fix this!

Thanks for your patience!

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Mar 27, 12 9:00 AM
Very glad to help, and very glad that it all works now!

If there are any other technical issues that come up or any questions at all, please let us know. Just send us a message here on the board or send us a message directly to this account - we check this site every day.

And if you're curious about our other games...we've just had a new game launch this past week that we're pretty excited about (if you like mobile games)! Can't link to it here but if you want more information, just look us up online.

Thanks again for your feedback and reaching out! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Go to: