bosoxbabe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

just updated to vista from Xp game won't play

[Post New]by bosoxbabe on Dec 6, 08 6:23 PM
I just got a new computer with Vista instead of XP I reinstalled all my games but my build a lot won't play! any ideas?? HELP!~

jeannefish
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:just updated to vista from Xp game won't play

[Post New]by jeannefish on Dec 6, 08 10:21 PM
I have Vista and it works okay. I have to save after every level however. Maybe contact tech support? Wish I could be more help.

genie60
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by genie60 on Jan 9, 09 1:42 PM
i have vista and never had a problem with my games (except forgotten riddles-moonlight sonatas) and i think from what i have read on the forums, it might be cuz i use mozilla firefox ans not internet explorer. just a thought!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 9, 09 1:51 PM
bosoxbabe, welcome to the Fish Pond. I have Vista and download via Firefox. Have not had any trouble, including Moonlight Sonata. My first thought was that you were talking about the Build-A-Lot original game, not 2 or 3, and that it wasn't Vista compatible. But I checked the game and it is Vista compatible.
...I recommend you run and save your dxdiag file. Then email Tech Support and attach the file. Perhaps they can determine why your game isn't working correctly. Make sure you describe exactly what happens when you try to play the game. Good Luck

kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Jul 26, 09 1:15 AM
I got vista to and have not had any trouble with any of the games either try tech support.

Go to: