Phantasmat

[Post New]by GranyLinda on Feb 5, 11 1:57 PM
I am in the cemetery I have found the crypt, did the puzzle, found the searchlight, crowbar and the key. The elevator will not let me out on the upper level. I have checked and rechecked the cemetry, the old church and tried everything I can think of, but I cant get out of the elevator. Please help me so I wont be stuck in this crazy elevator forever. Thanks

Re:Phantasmat

[Post New]by GranyLinda on Feb 5, 11 3:03 PM
Thanks I was putting it on the medallian in the middle of door. Once again thanks

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 5, 11 3:14 PM
Hi GranyLinda,

In case you didn't know, the best place to find help for our games is in our Game Forums. These are easy to get to - just click the Forums tab on the home page and search for your game under ‘All Game Forums’.

I'm going to move this thread on over into the Phantasmat Game Forum and this discussion can be continued here. But don't worry, this discussion will be visible in both the Chit-Chat Corner and the Game Forum!

Thanks for you help dianna925!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Cemetary on Apr 13, 11 1:54 PM
After reading the letter in the hotel room about meeting the stranger on the cliff
once I get there the girl from the hotel is there but she is not giving me any dialogue??? And so I'm stuck as what to do.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 13, 11 2:09 PM
Hey Cemetary,

According to the walkthrough:

# Go to the cliff viewpoint and meet with whoever left you the mysterious letter.

# Visit the old lady in her hotel room upstairs.

# Find the TEA CUP in the old lady's room, on her cupboard.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: