bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ forum

[Post New]by larnval on Jul 15, 08 10:11 PM
We are having trouble at the end of the Titanic game.
What happens when you get the combination to the safe?
Can anyone help us?

Larnval

halfe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by halfe on Jul 31, 08 7:10 PM
im not sure what to do at the end either. luckily there is enough air to just keep hitting the hint button. i too would like to know what exactly you have to do tho. also what is the point of the gems in the game? just extra points or something?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 31, 08 8:07 PM
...It's been a very long time since I played this. First the gems. In the beginning you're told that this is a dangerous mission and the gems will be yours to keep. Other than collecting them, I don't remember that they add anything to the game.
...I think the end of the game is in the captain's vault. When you start there is a number highlighted on the safe. You then have to find and click on an object in the scene that has that number or represents that number. For example if the number highlighted on the lock is five you might have to click on a hand with five fingers up or it might be a domino with five on it. When you find the right thing then another number will light up on the combination and you have to look for it. I hope that's the location you're asking about.
...Good Luck

[Post New]by Lavender2 on Sep 13, 08 6:40 AM
I have a question. I know it isn't the game itself. It's my monitor. (I think).
I have the brightness up as far as it will go, but H-E-T and other hidden object games I try are to dark for me to really find anything. Is it my monitor or does anyone else get this with some H-O games?
I had solved Titanic last year on a different computer, but want to try it again to see if I can do better. I have actually forgotten the tricks of the game
Thank You for any advice or suggestions.

Both the movie and this game are good

[Post New]by jappygamelover on Dec 26, 08 8:12 PM
It's good. The graphics are good. The sounds/musics are scary. It's so dark that's why sometimes it's hard to find things. The puzzles are also good. I don't know what's the use of the gems. I recommend it!!!

Edited on 12/26/2008 at 8:13:21 PM PST

[Post New]by rojo194 on Mar 6, 09 10:42 PM
Love to be able to play this game. When will it be released for Mac?

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by snoopy13 on Aug 16, 09 9:39 PM
I played a Titantic years ago on a 286 PC. I wonder if this is the same game. Gonna give it a look.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 17, 09 12:14 AM
Is a good game, I just wish back then they would do a relaxed mode because I timed out so many times, same problem, dark objects I couldn't see. I have a flat panel 15 in monitor which does have setting buttons and I have to keep it up to 100% brightness for games. Blue on blue underwater, or black on black impossible. Didn't occur to me to tilt the screen as I can do on my laptop for brightness at top or bottom of screen, helps a lot.

As many times as I played Huntsville and Prime Suspects there were many items I had never seen before til the laptop tilt. I had just memorized where to click to get invisible black things in the corners. One had a black barber's chair, and I could actually see items on it on laptop clear as a bell. So it is our monitors. I guess I played the earlier ones first on my old clunker.

On Titanic I kept hitting bombs thinking they were oxygen tanks and lost air on mis clicks, not fair. Or color was off, never found a "gold goblet" without a hint, it was GREEN on my monitor so figured it wasn't real gold to tarnish like that. Maybe I'd be better at it after playing so many other HOGs but I never like the pressure of timed games, neither does my blood pressure.

Right, the numbers for the vault. I remember counting bananas, think there were 8 in the bunch to use for 8. Once you get a right number then the next one flashes to look for, don't forget the ones on the safe too and Roman numerals. Second replay it was easy. The gems throughout the game mean nothing except at the end it tells you how many you found. Personally I wouldn't waste time looking for them, if passing one click to get more clutter off the screen maybe.

I bought a pc for an elder sister and 5 CD games, she loves anything re Titanic and history. Unfortunately she never got past Level 2, didn't get to read the inserts, quit and felt so stupid she never played another game. I felt bad about that, she was tryiing to learn but not quick enough to go on. HOGs have come a long way since then. I thought she needed some fun in her life in assisted living to pass the time. She went back to reading books. so don't give this one to a novice you are trying to hook on games.

[Post New]by guyguest on Aug 24, 09 3:07 PM
Can anyone help me to figure out how to get this game to load onto my i-touch? I can load any other game, but I have tried purchasing this several times... just won't load. It looks like it is on my computer just fine, but won't sync... HELP!

[Post New]by grandma_suzie on Sep 5, 09 7:58 PM
Is it just me or is this game extremely boring? I got it because I really liked Hidden Expedition: Amazon, but there is no comparison. You don't get any inventory items that you have to figure out how to use, the extra oxygen did me no good whatsoever, and the puzzles so far are dull and obvious. Does it get better or am I just out $6.99? Is Everest any good? Remind me to play the free sample first the next time!!

[Post New]by mikita25 on Oct 6, 09 8:21 AM
Hello to everyone here, is my first time in a forum and I'm a little lost. I'm trying to get the walkthrough page in BFG to see if I can find a walkthrough for the game " Hidden Expedition: Titanic" . Can anyone help please?

Fennyariel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Fennyariel on Oct 26, 09 6:01 AM
I'm in the Burried Secret chapter staring at the ginormous caterpillar and I notice there's a puzzle tile at the foot of the stairs. Now here's the frustrating part. Everytime I go to pick it up no matter how hard I try I just end up going upstairs even when my mouse turns into a hand! Somebody please tell me how to get it?

Fennyariel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Fennyariel on Oct 26, 09 7:27 AM
KristyKris wrote:Well.. i didn't like the game, for me this is not a fun game, i hate the pressure & its melody of the song, Freaky! Creepy! at first sight, i thought WoOw TITANIC!... thinking? it was going to be a Big Hit game with great graphics, & with a great soundtrack, and with a touch of romanticism, with beautiful scenes, & its characters, & All.. more like the movie... I guess?? I was expecting too much huhh.? In my opinion.. the artist/s could of done better..making the game, there could of been a whole lot of IMaGinatiON & CreAtiviTy ahead...they could of done the game better, more adventurous & fun, radiant with full of splendorous glory, in a positively way, but instead the game was created just simple, made ugly scary and creepy, with only lacking of fun adventure. For me this game sucKs! it gives me a headache, its so.. lame, Thank goodness i just got it for free, Anyways i uninstalled it from my pc, & got another one named [Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse] its a great game, i liked it & enjoy playing it. I do recommend this game.

Did you forget that we can go into options and actually turn the music OFF?! ;v)

[Post New]by amysantics on Oct 27, 09 6:54 PM
I keep running out of oxygen even though I find and click on the oxygen tanks. What's up with them?

[Post New]by opensource on Oct 31, 09 8:14 AM
Does this game have a config file?

[Post New]by bannockco on Nov 18, 09 8:29 AM
The portrayal of the Isaac character is incredibly racist. I won't buy this game.

[Post New]by lowens1975 on Nov 25, 09 1:01 PM
The should have made this game like the other's in Hidden Expedition, I played this first level three times and kept running out of air. It's needs a relaxed mode!!

[Post New]by dmullins on Dec 10, 09 6:45 AM
I have owned this game for over a year and have played it many many times. I can go through easily without any hints. My goal now is to find all of the gems in every scene. So far I have had a problem with Sitting Room 2. I have only been able to find 3 gems instead of the 5 that are supposed to be in every room. Has anyone else experienced this problem? It's a great, addicting game. One I will continue to play.

[Post New]by MaRiA532 on Feb 28, 10 5:02 PM
<object width="640" height="480" class="flash_game"><param name="movie" value="http://cassandra-iphone.com/game.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><embed src="http://cassandra-iphone.com/game.swf" quality="high" menu="false" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="640" height="480" /></object>

Go to: