muse13
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

rust remover disappeared

[Post New]by muse13 on Feb 5, 11 6:02 PM
any one else have this problem? I got the rust remover from the kitchen and then later when I was at the phone to use it, it was gone from my inventory. Can't go back to kitchen and redo HOG scene. Where did it go? I really don't want to start over.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

rust remover disappeared

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 5, 11 6:29 PM
muse13 wrote:any one else have this problem? I got the rust remover from the kitchen and then later when I was at the phone to use it, it was gone from my inventory. Can't go back to kitchen and redo HOG scene. Where did it go? I really don't want to start over.

I've not heard of that happening. In the CE people lost the tea cup or teapot which was because of Bigfish DRM with activation.

Did you start playing the demo and then buy and activate it? Sometimes BigFish activation can cause this type of problem. If that is the case, the only "fix" I know of is the start the game over with a new profile.
sorry
m

Re:rust remover disappeared

[Post New]by Seawall438 on Feb 6, 11 10:21 AM
Same thing happened to me after I played the demo, then purchased the game. Hate to start all over, but I guess that is the only option.

bnoja
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bnoja on Feb 6, 11 10:53 AM
yes. same problem. also "lost" the key. it appears that if anything gets inadvertantly played, it's gone for good. have to start over. not a good thing. game creators/designers must have "hit a smooth spot" in thinking process..

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 11:00 AM
Missing inventory items are caused by the activation process and DRM of BigFish -- not the game. If you play the demo, then activate, some people lose inventory items while some do not. The best "fix" is to start the game over under a new profile when activated.

Go to: