Stuck on Hounds blood and meteorite at end of the game

[Post New]by patsy22 on Feb 5, 11 9:26 PM
I have gotten through the whole game until I get to the ritual where I add the hounds' blood and the meteorite in the same slot. I can get the meteorite and the other powers into their slots but it will not allow me to add the jar with the hounds blood. I have gone through the whole game twice with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Stuck on Hounds blood and meteorite at end of the game

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Feb 5, 11 10:18 PM
Hi there patsy22,
I don't have the answer for you as I had no problem with this game and from what you have described I'm not sure if you have missed something as I played this a while ago.
However, in light of the fact that you are so close to finishing and have not received help so far, I have answered to bump your query higher in the forums in the hope that someone can help you.
Cheers.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 10:36 AM
Hi patsy,
I played this game and remember having some trouble here also. But I can't remember exactly what I did to get it to work. Be persistent, resourceful and think about it. Something did work for me -- just can't remember what. Do you combine the blood and meteorite? change which you put down first? pour the blood out? try putting it in a little different spot? I know something did work for me, just can't remember what

Do you have anything left in inventory that might be used? Sorry I can't answer you question exactly.

Another thought is to go over to the CE forum and see if your question might be answered there.
m

Edited on 02/06/2011 at 10:37:13 AM PST

[Post New]by patinmass77 on Apr 3, 11 4:19 AM
Is the jar of blookd full? Go back to the painting where you got the blood and collect the rest. when you have it all, that location will be completed.

Go to: