bluesruley2k
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Terrible game!

[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Feb 6, 11 1:10 AM
Just an over-complicated version of "Movie Madness"...Don't even waste your time!

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:Terrible game!

[Post New]by Jinnare on Feb 6, 11 1:43 AM
Hm...I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game, bluesruley2k. I know it can be terribly disappointing when you try out a game and it doesn't meet with your expectations.

I usually encourage folks to demo a game themselves, though, even if I really dislike it (or if I really love it). We all have different tastes, and I'll find that I like games other folks don't and vice versa.

I hope that you can find some other games to meet your gaming needs, and I look forward to seeing reviews from other folks who try the demo for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle.

Happy gaming, Fishies!

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Terrible game!

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Feb 6, 11 4:24 AM
bluesruley2k wrote:Just an over-complicated version of "Movie Madness"...Don't even waste your time!

Please, don't bash a game when you don't even like the genre.....(removed by moderator)

Edited on 02/06/2011 at 9:08:01 AM PST

[Post New]by minniesamson on Feb 6, 11 12:36 PM
I love this game. Most TM games are to difficult for me but not this one. Does anyone know if there are others such as this and Megaplex Madness

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 7, 11 11:09 AM
minniesamson wrote:I love this game. Most TM games are to difficult for me but not this one. Does anyone know if there are others such as this and Megaplex Madness

I know only the following similar games:
- Megaplex Madness, Now playing
- Megaplex Madness, Summer Blockbuster

The developers plans also to release two another tms this year, but I don`t know anything about the gameplay (the games are Snack Time Themepark and Perfect Life Island Resort)

princessputter
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by princessputter on Feb 8, 11 7:02 AM
I did the beta on this game and LOVED it!!! I bought it right away I am looking forward to more games from the designer of these game

bluesruley2k
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Terrible game!

[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Feb 13, 11 2:57 AM
DonnyDJ wrote:
bluesruley2k wrote:Just an over-complicated version of "Movie Madness"...Don't even waste your time!

Please, don't bash a game when you don't even like the genre.....(removed by moderator)

I DO enjoy this genre. But this one totally fails! And what? I can't speak my opinion? I pay the same membership fees as anybody else. I can rarely find a game I'm even interested in playing cuz we're bombarded with nothing but "hidden object" games & now I can't say what's on my mind in the forums?! WOW! Maybe I need to cancel my membership then?

bluesruley2k
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Feb 13, 11 3:00 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:
minniesamson wrote:I love this game. Most TM games are to difficult for me but not this one. Does anyone know if there are others such as this and Megaplex Madness

I know only the following similar games:
- Megaplex Madness, Now playing
- Megaplex Madness, Summer Blockbuster

The developers plans also to release two another tms this year, but I don`t know anything about the gameplay (the games are Snack Time Themepark and Perfect Life Island Resort)

Airport Mania is KIND of the same and very fun! enjoy!

Go to: