connies32
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

elevaroer and pier

[Post New]by connies32 on Feb 6, 11 6:38 AM
I tried all (I think). I clicked everything at the oier and can't exet the elevator. Help I want to go back to the town and can't get there.

Re:elevaroer and pier

[Post New]by grandmalinda4 on Feb 6, 11 6:44 AM
Me either, I'm stuck, hint keeps telling me to go to the cliff and look at pattern through spyglass, i go up the elevator, but it won't open. I even tried the crowbar and it didnt work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Parcay
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re: elevator and pier

[Post New]by Parcay on Feb 6, 11 8:17 AM
I am in the same boat, so to speak, so I will keep checking here to see if anyone knows why we are stuck. Surely we are missing something, although I have checked the walkthrough and can find no clue there as to what it is.

connies32
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by connies32 on Feb 6, 11 9:04 AM
I agree with you both. Tried everything ( like I said I think I did.) I would like to get out of the elevator or pier, as with the snowy day we had yesterday, My husband just finished getting the snow off the roof. So there isn't much I can do. Not interested in the football game, as on to late for us seniors and New England isn't playing. BUT we can still snack.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 11 9:34 AM
I just posted a new discussion thread ELEVATOR - tips for using. I believe it will help you figure out the elevator!

Go to: