lnorris101
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

missing pen!

[Post New]by lnorris101 on Feb 6, 11 8:42 AM
I used the pen to try to write a "Note from home" in the suitcase hidden object scene, but the pen just disappeared. Now I"m stuck and can't finish the scene. Any ideas?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:missing pen!

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 11 9:12 AM
The pen disappears after it writes the letter. Are there words on the letter now? Did you put the letter in the envelope?

lnorris101
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lnorris101 on Feb 6, 11 2:51 PM
There aren't any words on the paper--the pen just disappeared before I could write. I've tried mousing and looking over the whole scene--no pen. There is no hand to put the paper in the envelope. The hint button just points to the paper. Thanks for helping.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 3:43 PM
lnorris101 wrote:There aren't any words on the paper--the pen just disappeared before I could write. I've tried mousing and looking over the whole scene--no pen. There is no hand to put the paper in the envelope. The hint button just points to the paper. Thanks for helping.

Hi Inorris,
As I remember when I played, I just put the paper on the envelope and the pen on the paper and that was it. Then just click on it and you have the item. I don't remember seeing words etc. The pen does disappear and you just have paper and envelop to click on.
m

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 11 4:21 PM
The pen definitely wrote words on my paper. But you actually put the envelope on the paper, not the paper on the envelope. The hand should be on the envelope. Have you tried putting the envelope on the paper?

lnorris101
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lnorris101 on Feb 6, 11 4:37 PM
Finally made it work: I used back button, and when I came back the pen was there and I could just click on the letter, which had jumped into the envelope. Thanks!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 4:39 PM
Glad to see that you got it to work, Inorris. Thanks for reporting back and letting everyone know what worked for you.
m

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 11 6:44 PM
Excellent news!

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Feb 10, 11 3:25 AM
Exactly the same happened to me! I exited the game to see if anyone here had the answer and when I went back the letter was in the envelope and the pen by its side, so I could just click on the letter and collect it. Thanks, everyone, for the help!

Go to: