bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 6, 11 8:57 AM
If you are having problems getting Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 02/08/2011 at 5:03:00 PM PST

abaumga2
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Post any Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle technical issues here only

[Post New]by abaumga2 on Feb 6, 11 11:38 AM
I am encountering a few bugs, but nothing that ruins the game for me.

When I downloaded this game this morning, it said my trial was already expired. However, I still bought this game because I am a huge Megaplex Madness fan.

On level 34 when I was buying stuff, I got a few pop-up error messages that basically said it was searching for chair 11, 19 but couldn't find it. I have no idea what that means, but it didn't actually affect the flow of the level at all.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 6, 11 12:04 PM
I just got that error message about the chair at beginning level 34 too.

Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Feb 6, 11 3:17 PM
What screen resolution does this run best on? I beta tested this game and I don't remeber having to change my resolution, but now I can't get it to play full screen if I don't.

abaumga2
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by abaumga2 on Feb 6, 11 5:34 PM
I am also getting a script error message after level 50, and it won't let me view the final cut scene.

[Post New]by kwj9498 on Feb 6, 11 7:32 PM
On level 7, I completed at the master level, but the only options at the end are "replay" and "map" instead of continue. The first time through level 7, I just hit "map" and chose level 8, but none of my money or coins were there for me to use. ???

kassy481
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by kassy481 on Feb 6, 11 7:52 PM
I'm also getting the debug & script errors. Mine started on level 15. I had replayed that level many times to get the cash to max out my upgrades. When I bought the turnstile for the station on the bottom the message for the chairs started. Now I'm getting it for every level at that stadium. I just click on the error messages & tell it to keep running script and the game plays fine. Very odd error tho Part of the message is something like " this array is not in this level"

[Post New]by carolesjoy on Feb 7, 11 5:22 AM
I downloaded this game this morning on my PC and it was 150MB when it finished downloading it went straight to PAUSE and the only way to get out of it was to QUIT it wouldn't let me do anything else!!!
My husband downloaded it for me on his PC and it was over 300MG!!??? I have deleted it twice, cleared the history etc and it still wont let me play it I have to QUIT!! any idea's??? I want to play it on my PC :o(

[Post New]by KitchenTable on Feb 7, 11 8:36 AM
MOUSE ISSUES! One of the things I love about Megaplex Madness and Megaplex Summer Blockbuster is the responsiveness of the controls. What's the matter with the mouse action on this title? I've been waiting for Busy Bea's release for months. The game is fun, but the sluggishness of the cursor is a real downer. I'm running Windows 7 on both my computers and both have the same problem. Big Fish is known for its responsiveness to customers' tech issues. Could you evaluate this problem and post a bug-fixing upgrade? Thank you!

Missing Zombies in the Zombie Football arcade game

[Post New]by 122395 on Feb 7, 11 4:08 PM
The arcade game starts, but no zombies ever appear.

[Post New]by tapmom on Feb 7, 11 4:22 PM
I downloaded this and as soon as i open it, it asks me if i wanna quit and when i hit no it keeps asking me. so i can only quit the game and not play.

[Post New]by wastingtime135 on Feb 7, 11 6:29 PM
I'm getting the debugging issues and the no zombies problem. Terrible to pay for such a buggy game!

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Feb 8, 11 6:53 AM
Like others, debugging message in level 34:

Recommended data is looking for chair & 11,19 but that chair does not exist in this chapter's chair array.

Haven't tried the zombie game yet. Also noticed the hints in the help section are labeled 1,2,3,4,5 & 7

Considering how long after beta this game came out, I certainly expected a more finished product.

MrMystify
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by MrMystify on Feb 8, 11 12:56 PM
"Also noticed the hints in the help section are labeled 1,2,3,4,5 & 7"

that's because each of the game "tutorials" takes place on a specific level, the number represents the level the tutorial is on. There is no tutorial on level 6.

Hopefully, there will be update out soon which should address most of these issues.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 8, 11 5:02 PM
Hi everyone!

We have a new version of Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle available now that includes the following changes:

All critical bugs listed on Busy Bea's technical issues Forum page have been fixed, including Level 15 and 34 script errors, and a critical bug of Arcade Game #5 (Zombie Football) not working at all.

More information can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle! February 8, 2011

Since we have an updated version available now, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you're continuing to encounter any technical issues with the game, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team via the green envelope to the right. I've also posted a new tech thread that can be found here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: