Second Floor and Picture

[Post New]by mommeedee on Feb 6, 11 9:56 AM
Hi

I have just reached the Second floor and I am trying to do something to the painting of Henry 8 and nothing happens - is it a fault in the game or am I clicling in the wrong place? I must have clicked a zillion times

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Second Floor and Picture

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 10:39 AM
mommeedee wrote:Hi

I have just reached the Second floor and I am trying to do something to the painting of Henry 8 and nothing happens - is it a fault in the game or am I clicling in the wrong place? I must have clicked a zillion times

Not sure exactly where you are. In one place you use the materialization spell to get a key from the painting. That has been tricky for some, but it worked fine for me.
m

Re:Second Floor and Picture

[Post New]by mommeedee on Feb 6, 11 11:33 AM
Yes thats where I am - the cursor just isnt showing that there is anything to do on the picture - I have clicked and clicked to no avail - can't go any further in the game

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 11:53 AM
Hi mommeedee,
I have seen posts regarding that before. Here is one on page 2 of this forum. You can find it by going to page 2 and looking for Henry's key or copy and paste this link into your browser.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/131779.page

Another thought is to go to the CE edition and see if anyone has an answer for you there. I thought I saw something about clicking below the key or beside it, but not on it. That seemed to work for some.
m

[Post New]by margretha on Feb 21, 11 8:42 AM
i have the same white henry you mast clicking rigt the upper coner the say .thats noth working.sorry my reiding but i am duch

Go to: