bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

The Mac version of Mystery Valley is here!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 6, 11 10:03 AM
If you would like to check it out, please go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Valley players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our help pages, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Mystery Valley is here!

[Post New]by swedane on Feb 8, 11 11:38 PM
Boy, am I choked. I had no sooner finished the MAC demo version, and said yes to purchasing it. When BIG FISH gives me the WINDOWS version.

I was sooo looking forward to playing the game, but no go. I have to wait, anywhere from, 24-72 hours to get a reply.

The game seam promising, I'm sure I'll be jumping out of my seat a few more times.

Update: Being a club member, I loaded LIVE CHAT the following morning. A friendly tech support greeted me and had my game replaced within minutes. Talk about excellent service.
Thank you Big Fish!

Enjoyed the game, great hidden scenes and a good story.

Edited on 02/11/2011 at 12:39:54 AM PST

Go to: