cliff

[Post New]by datwym2 on Feb 6, 11 1:17 PM
I have tried several times to go to the cliff to find out who wanted to meet me the girl talked to me and then the hotel owner showed up but never said anything so i left and went to have tea with the old lady and cant. I cheked the walk thru and it didnt help so i deleted the game and downloaded it again still no luck am I supposed to do something or is there a glitch I cant fix by re downloading game

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

cliff

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 1:45 PM
datwym2 wrote:I have tried several times to go to the cliff to find out who wanted to meet me the girl talked to me and then the hotel owner showed up but never said anything so i left and went to have tea with the old lady and cant. I cheked the walk thru and it didnt help so i deleted the game and downloaded it again still no luck am I supposed to do something or is there a glitch I cant fix by re downloading game

Hi datwym2,
Don't really know what is wrong with your game. The hotel owner should talk to you at the cliff before you go back to the old lady's room. Sounds like that cut-scene is failing to load. Usually starting over with a new profile solves that type of problem. If it hasn't, I would suggest contacting Customer Service on the right. Hopefully, they can help you with whatever is happening with your game/machine.
m

Go to: