Re:DQ Tycoon - Released on December 07, 2008

[Post New]by Penny_1 on Dec 7, 08 3:53 PM
The game is fun to play and challenging but every so often I lose my pointer. I just have to move my mouse randomly until the exit game is highlighted. If I go back into it is fine for awhile. The employees should have updrades to moves faster also.

Edited on 12/07/2008 at 3:54:38 PM PST

[Post New]by getaclew30 on Dec 7, 08 5:37 PM
I'm having problems w/my cursor getting stuck and I have to exit the game. Is this problem going to be fixed? I can't get passed day 15 because of these problems!!

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Dec 7, 08 8:10 PM
Maybe I'm the "odd man out," but I thought this game was pretty lame and merely a chance at product placement. It was not interesting enough for me to play past the first day and a half...Heck, it was so boring I forget where/when I stopped.

Incidentally, my cursor was a little wonky in the game also.

[Post New]by bcakes728 on Feb 24, 09 9:09 AM
I purchased this game after playing the free trail. I thought the game was a lot of fun. When I played after my purchase it start slowing up. I am very disappointed, the game start slowing tooooo much. I have to quit start again just so the game wouldnt slow up on me. This game needs to go back and be made over to faster movements, the employee you hire moves to slow. What was you thinking when you made this one? Here you have a perfect game that should of have more movements and your turbo boost should go to the employee. Very upsetting to see that they mess up on what could of been a perfect game. Please redo this one on a Diner dash moves make this game go faster and not move to slow.

Edited on 02/24/2009 at 9:14:10 AM PST

Go to: