Can't find screwdriver

[Post New]by trustthor2 on Feb 6, 11 3:34 PM
I was playing the trial version of this game and had just come out of the bathroom with the screwdriver when the trial time was up. I purchased the game and when the game came back on I was still in the hotel room but my screwdriver was gone. I can't get back in the bathroom and the screwdriver is no longer in my inventory. I have the hair pin but no screwdriver. I can't get out of the room.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Can't find screwdriver

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 3:47 PM
trustthor2 wrote:I was playing the trial version of this game and had just come out of the bathroom with the screwdriver when the trial time was up. I purchased the game and when the game came back on I was still in the hotel room but my screwdriver was gone. I can't get back in the bathroom and the screwdriver is no longer in my inventory. I have the hair pin but no screwdriver. I can't get out of the room.

My post "are you missing inventory" explains this to some extent. A problem with Bfg activation process. Best thing that I know of to do is restart the game under a new profile.

tex88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Can't find screwdriver

[Post New]by tex88 on Feb 6, 11 6:28 PM
the exact same thing happened to me. Thanks for the tip. I'm not happy about having to start over, but at least it's better than nothing.

Go to: