phantasmat help

[Post New]by phunnybunnie on Feb 6, 11 3:55 PM
hi fishies, i like this game but i'm stuck. i found the boat and can't find it again! i know i should use the axe on the rope, but i can't find the boat. eeeek. maybe a big fishie ate it, or i'm so blind i need that starkist tuna who wears glasses!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

phantasmat help

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 6, 11 4:11 PM
phunnybunnie wrote:hi fishies, i like this game but i'm stuck. i found the boat and can't find it again! i know i should use the axe on the rope, but i can't find the boat. eeeek. maybe a big fishie ate it, or i'm so blind i need that starkist tuna who wears glasses!!

Ah, finally, a question that I can answer!
To the hotel, To the basement right, back of screen, the elevator to the right, push down, go out the door in front of you, there it is!!!
Have fun........
m

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:phantasmat help

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 6, 11 4:57 PM
Hi phunnybunnie and thanks mcurty for the excellent help!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Phantasmat Forum so that we can keep all questions and comments for the game together. But not to worry, it will also still show up in the Chit-Chat Corner.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "boat" and all the posts that have the word "boat" in them will show up!

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: