Cannons

[Post New]by jobbo6367 on Feb 7, 11 6:40 AM
Help here I go again I have all the Map peices but cant work out the numerals have been at it for ages and still cant work it out HELP

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Cannons

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 7, 11 8:57 AM
Did you check out the thread "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here? It has a yellow sticky note marking it near the top of the first page. It's the best way to figure out those darned cannons!

[Post New]by jobbo6367 on Feb 7, 11 10:36 AM
Many thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 7, 11 7:04 PM
You are very welcome! Good luck!

ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Feb 8, 11 4:53 AM
THE DRAWINGS ON THE SMALL 'MAP' PIECES ARE DRAWN VERY POORLY. IT IS VERY HARD TO FIGURE WHAT THEY ARE. IF YOU DO MANAGE TO FIGURE IT OUT THERE MAY BE TWO NUMBERS NEAR THAT PIECE AND NO WAY TO TELL WHICH IS CORRECT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING AND TRYING AND GETTING NOWHERE. I DON'T THINK I CAN FINISH THIS GAME AND WISH I NEVER BOUGHT IT. THE PROGRAMER THAT THOUGHT THIS ONE UP IS A NUT. SORRY TO SAY THAT, BUT TRUE.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 8, 11 5:57 AM
Hi ARLENEARL! It is difficult to find the corresponding spot on the large map from the small pieces. It helped me to think of the small pieces as cropped portions of the larger map and to look closely at every little line. You can zoom in on the map by double clicking on it, maybe that will help some. Once you find the exact location, there really is only one number within the small cropped section on the map, you just have to be certain you have found the correct location. Hope this helps a little.

Go to: