Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Beta Test

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Feb 7, 11 7:34 AM
I beta tested this game and it was completely different than what they released. Bea was getting the refreshments and serving them in the stands. It seems like they're having a lot of technical issues with it now. Maybe they didn't do a beta test on this version. I can't get it to run full screen without changing my screen resolution and then the actual "playing area" is too small, imo. Anyone else have this problem? I like the game and would like to buy it maybe, but I'll have to wait and see if the bugs get worked out.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Beta Test

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 7, 11 11:07 AM
Yes, I agree. I have betatested this game too and it was different (different levels etc.). I had problems with the screen solution in the betatest, but it runs now very good on my laptop. You could write a message to the customer support with maybe. I hope you will find a solution for your problem.

[Post New]by 122395 on Feb 7, 11 4:11 PM
I loved the beta I tested, and could not wait to buy it. Boy, was I suprised when I bought the game!! I am very disappointed the makers basically recycled the Megaplex Madness games.

Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Feb 7, 11 10:03 PM
Thanks for the replies. Hope they get the bugs worked out soon...we'll see.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Feb 8, 11 12:24 AM
It's interesting to hear that some other Beta Testers tested a totally different game than the one released here. For instance, someone mentioned getting the refreshments and serving them in the stands.

I also Beta Tested this game and it was just like this, as released. It even still has some problems that I had reported in Beta such as getting a coin on an exit pad with the very last person to leave. You can't pick it up while the person is on the pad, and as soon as they leave the pad, the game ends. Bye bye gold coin! I really wish they'd fixed that one.

Anyway, it looks just like the Beta game that I tested. I thought it was fun. I enjoy the strategy of matching colors and trying to swap people to get extra wealth. The little, whispered, "Gotta go, gotta go," when I've left someone sitting too long when they need to use the Porta Potty is so funny.

Enjoy, Fishies.

vannalle
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by vannalle on Feb 11, 11 8:53 PM
Good point, Saturn

But, I enjoyed the first version a lot more....

FOREVER ALONE ..... LOL

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Feb 13, 11 2:26 AM
Hello,

I also beta tested the game and it was quite different from the release. But as someone mentioned, they beta tested this game twice. So I may have tested the first version and they tweaked the game based on the feedback. I also agree that it is now a carbon copy of Megaplex. I liked the first version better but this still a decent game.

Go to: