Hollywood Level

[Post New]by FooFighter33 on Feb 7, 11 11:14 AM
I'm having a real hard time getting expert on the 1st level of the Hollywood stage. Is there any pointers out there? I've got expert on all levels but now it seems I'm stuck on this one. Please help!!

Re:Hollywood Level

[Post New]by mildaplotkin on Feb 8, 11 8:32 PM
Hi there, I FINALLY got expert on this level. Yikes, it was a blur what finally worked, but the thing is you can't have anybody leave, so if someone does, start over. I basically tried to get three of one sex through to the checkout line as fast as I could, though I would not check them out until the store closed. Then, I would just pile everyone in, trying not to get a backup at the pastry line. After the store closed, I kept giving people coffee until all the people in my checkout line were at five hearts, then worked my way through the crowd. I think the biggest difference with the Hollywood level is that the chains are much more important on the dressing room, pastry, and gift stations - you need to work these as much as possible. Also, I did NOT try at the mini-games at all, I just clicked randomly, you don't have time to look at them, and you can make up the hearts later. Don't worry about serving coffee before the store closes, you don't have any time to do that. No time except to move people through.

Edited on 02/10/2011 at 5:02:04 AM PST

[Post New]by heat_her_77 on Feb 13, 11 6:10 AM
Hi, I have been having major issues with this Hollywood level in getting expert TOO!!!! And here I thought I was the only one. This game frustrates me SO much! I pride myself in getting expert, and yes, it's true, you have to make sure you don't have a single person leave. I wish you could have four seats in this game. You surely need it in the Hollywood stages. I actually curse at this game once I get to this stage....granted it did just come out. I'll have to keep practicing.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Feb 16, 11 10:56 PM
Max coffee and serve tons of it

eternity00
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by eternity00 on Feb 17, 11 11:23 AM
It took me forever to get expert on the Hollywood levels but you CAN do it. I would watch for any build up by watching the bubbles above thier heads if three or more people were wanting anything I would immediatly stop what I was doing and go to that station. I cannot get expert on the final level though. Even if I dont lose any cusotmers and do a ton of combos. I am still about $500 off. Sometimes there is a late comer to the party and if I dont get the late comer I immediatly give up and start over because you have to serve 15 customers flawlessly.

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 4:11:10 PM PST

eternity00
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by eternity00 on Feb 17, 11 4:10 PM
Ok I finally got expert on all levels. You simply must be aware of backups in services wanted and make sure that no one leaves without five hearts. So here is how I did the final level. Make sure three people get to the register fast but leave them there you will not have time to check them out until later. Make sure that after every couple of moves you send two coffees out it does not matter to who. When three people are standing at the register and you are closed pause the game and count how many people you have. If you have 14 then start the game over dont bother finishing. You need 15 people and it gives you 15 sometimes and not others. Trust me. You cannot get expert with 14 even if you have 28 combos and all five hearts on everyone. In order for everyone to have five hearts you must check them out two at a time. Just have them stand at the register and send coffee after coffee out until the people standing in front of you have five hearts. Also keep the music thing running (do not do any of this until you have a CLOSED sign or you will fail.) Good luck. I will check back here if there are any other questions.

Edited on 02/17/2011 at 4:13:13 PM PST

[Post New]by walleyqueen on Feb 21, 11 2:33 PM
finally got it....they are right about the coffee and combos. It really did work !

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Jun 12, 11 1:51 AM
Thanks for the tips eternity00, I just got expert on the final level, you were right about the 15 people and the Coffee. Thanks again

[Post New]by moonstar22 on Sep 4, 12 7:05 PM
I tried for DAYS!!!!!! Thanks to the advice here, I beat it! Expert on all levels........Thank god for the coffee machine, ALWAYS MATCH THE COLORS, (MALE AND FEMALE) and DON'T LET ANYONE WALK OUT!

Go to: