stuck on level 7: cannot put workers into the pig's den

[Post New]by welcomeautumn on Feb 7, 11 12:44 PM
hi, I am on level 7.
The instruction says 'now put workers into the pig den' and then there is a big yellow arrow pointing at it, but basically wherever i click, nothing reacts. After a while all workers are hungry and just 'hey'me all the time and wave which looks really cute, but I guess I am really stuck here, the functions appear frozen.
Anyone experienced the same?

Edited on 02/07/2011 at 12:48:50 PM PST

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

Re:stuck on level 7: cannot put workers into the pig's den

[Post New]by redrosesdz on Feb 7, 11 8:53 PM
Workers are added to the pig farm the same way as the wood cutter. Move your cursor into the upper middle section of the pig farm/wood cutter and a circle with a picture of a worker will appear. Left click on the circle to add workers and right click to remove them.

[Post New]by LoisLynne46 on Feb 8, 11 12:46 PM
I'm also stuck on this level. Yellow arrow just keeps flashing. I have workers. This is holding up the game. I reached all of the goals. Help!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 21, 11 10:07 AM
I'm confused on this as well. How do you collect food from the pig farm? Is there some magical sequence I'm supposed to follow?

My people are starving and huts are burning down as I click away on the farm and its pig. lol

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 23, 11 7:09 PM
MoreOver wrote:I'm confused on this as well. How do you collect food from the pig farm? Is there some magical sequence I'm supposed to follow?

My people are starving and huts are burning down as I click away on the farm and its pig. lol

Figured it out. Seems it goes in there automagically. Who'da thunk it?

Go to: