bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Clutter forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 8, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Clutter forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Clutter players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:Welcome to Clutter forum

[Post New]by barbee44 on Feb 8, 11 7:52 AM
Looks like I'm a minority once again. I like the game. It's a squeaker and a lot may not have even seen it,but it's very different. Not as easy as the first few scenes... it gets much more challenging.

I enjoyed the demo, not sure if I'll buy it yet. Every so often I buy a game because it's different but tire of it quickly... this is definitely not a good game for replaying.
But I think it deserves a demo try, because it is clever and the mini games are very challenging.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Feb 8, 11 1:05 PM
Hi barbee44, I like the game too! It is different and some of the challenges are quite interesting. Not a story HOG, more of a series of HOG-type puzzles.
There are 2 comment and review threads going with several folks liking it alot, so we're in good company.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Feb 8, 11 4:41 PM
Thank goodness... I thought I was alone on this. It's very cute. I'm enjoying it...

chunkychow
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by chunkychow on Oct 20, 14 8:11 AM
Will not buy another Clutter game until it is UNTIMED. The pressure makes it so unenjoyable - would like it very much otherwise - wish I had a choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Billycat1 on Nov 13, 14 8:38 AM
The game is OK, but I cannot get out of it in places, especially at the end. The game show the credits at slow speed and cannot be exited. Will NOT buy another.

MsEddi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MsEddi on Apr 18, 15 8:54 AM
I love the tiny strip puzzles in clutter iv but can't find any others like them anyone know of any games that have them, they are horizontal and some are vertical and some are even both.

Go to: