doostdyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Can't play

[Post New]by doostdyk on Feb 8, 11 4:45 AM
Loaded and tried to play. BFG messages tell me there is a game already being played but no game! Checked with Task Manager - no game!

Any ideas?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Can't play

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 8, 11 5:08 AM
Try to restart your computer, that should solve the problem.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Feb 8, 11 9:09 AM
I had exact same problem. Restarting computer did not help. Uninstalled game for now

[Post New]by TXGirl77 on Feb 9, 11 10:57 AM
I'm having the same problems...restarting the computer didn't help me either. I can download others without any problem.

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wmtoo on Feb 10, 11 1:09 PM
Ditto.

gezza67uk
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by gezza67uk on Mar 3, 11 12:17 AM
I can't even read the instructions, they seem incrypted

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on May 30, 12 12:08 PM
Year later and game still will not play! Too bad BF doesn't always solve problems with games. They thought they fixed it once but it never did work right.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 30, 12 2:04 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to swim in with some extra help. If your game isn't launching or is saying that another game is already running, there are typically a couple of things that can help. If you check out this help article here, it goes over why this can happen and a few things to try when it does:

Another Game Currently Running (Error 809) (If you click the blue text it will take you right to the article).

In addition to that, I've found that running the game in administrator mode can also help clear this up:

Run Game as Administrator

However if you try this and the game still gives you trouble - don't hesitate to get in contact with a Customer Support rep and they can help look into this for you:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions, I'm locking this thread now. However if any one runs into any other technical issues - don't hesitate to post them in our tech issues thread for the game here:

Post any Garage Inc. technical issues here only

This will help us keep better track of any issues.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: