sandyq1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Different levels of difficulty not indicated on map

[Post New]by sandyq1 on Feb 8, 11 12:08 PM
Even though technically you can play 250 different levels (5 x 50 levels difficulties) after you play the first 50 levels at Rookie and you start the 50 levels over as Normal there seems to be no indicator on the map that the level you completed the second or third time was completed at that higher level.

Also after completing levels some have a star wrapped around the circle for the level and some didn’t regardless that they all where completed as Master and I can’t find a reason for that.

Unless I am missing something both these things take away from the enjoyment of the game. I like have the satisfaction of seeing the progression of completing higher levels with some type of indicator in TM games.

MrMystify
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Different levels of difficulty not indicated on map

[Post New]by MrMystify on Feb 8, 11 1:11 PM
Rookie/Normal/Veteran all track the same data. Any progress made in one carries over to the other 2.

Elite and All star track are much harder, and you have to start over from the begining once they are unlocked. Any progress made in elite is specific to elite and any progress made in all-star is specific to all star.

MrMystify
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by MrMystify on Feb 8, 11 1:12 PM
oh, and the levels with "stars" indicate "special challenge" levels - usually meaning they have the mayor in them, and the ones with the puzzle pieces are special puzzle levels.

The star and puzzle icon have nothing to do with rank.

sandyq1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by sandyq1 on Feb 8, 11 5:56 PM
Wow Mr Mystify, thanks for the info. You answered all my questions, i didn't see any of that info in the help or tutorial.

Go to: