fuel can on boat??

[Post New]by blackberrypatch on Feb 8, 11 1:37 PM
can someone help me with the fuel can on pier boat??? I have fuel can, figured out fuel pressure but the opening on fuel can is sparkling and I've searched everywhere and there are no other hos spots??? can't move ahead!!! thnx!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:fuel can on boat??

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 8, 11 1:52 PM
Did you pour the fuel from the fuel can into the opening near the pressure dials?

[Post New]by blackberrypatch on Feb 8, 11 2:06 PM
I know I found a fuel can at shack but it itsn't in my inventory and shack isn't search site anymore??? do I have to start over??

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 8, 11 4:18 PM
Ohhhh. I thought you said in your first post you had the fuel can? You may indeed have to start over if the fuel can is no longer in your inventory. Sorry, blackberrypatch.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 8, 11 4:20 PM
I'm a little confused by your 2 posts, blackberrypatch.
If you have the fuel can, you need to click on the lid to the fuel tank to open it. Then put the fuel can there to pour it out.

If the fuel can disappeared from your inventory, did you get it during the demo time and then activate later? This can be a problem. Activating the game (purchasing it) can cause inventory acquired during the demo to disappear. If this is the case, you will need to start the game over with a new profile.

Hope this gets you going..........
m

[Post New]by blackberrypatch on Feb 9, 11 11:25 AM
sorry, had fuel tank and fuel can mixed up ... and I did find fuel can in shack during demo and no fuel can after buying .... at least it's a fun game, since I have to restart! thanks for all your help!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 9, 11 1:01 PM
Bummer, blackberrypatch! Oh well, at least you know what to do to fix it!

grama4jr
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by grama4jr on Dec 3, 11 3:46 PM
I always download the demo then delete it when I buy and reinstall after buying, I do not have the fuel can and have done two hidden objects at the shack. Now what do I do?

Go to: